No scare too much stupid magic people

15 Sep 2011 17:24 #1 by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred)
No scare too much stupid magic people was created by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred)
Me just told maybe me make people who do stupid magic scared me just walk up and punch them.  Me not mean that, me mean show anger, show sad, show guilt at not make some one who me was told no more talk about to stop do stupid magic before them go crazy.

What this mean?  Me still think magic stupid.  Me still think magic make you crazy.  Me know maybe magic make you not too bad crazy like Rubious, but me not want that for you either.  Me think maybe you learn sword or fist or club.  Look Janus, him learn sword, him not as crazy as Rubious yet.  Look Antrim, him learn sword and also brother paladin, him work hard and much discipline so him not so crazy, but maybe him even most better if him no do magic?

So, me hope all who do stupid magic know Blade want help you no do magic so you no go crazy, me not want hurt you if no reason.  Now you not scared, you happy me say this you.  Now me not insult any one with words like me not mean to do last time!

Blade

-OOG Michael Smith
  • brik
  • whatever
  • Thank Yous: 14
15 Sep 2011 19:01 #2 by brik (sonya)
Replied by brik (sonya) on topic No scare too much stupid magic people
THAT ALL SOUNDS PRETTY REASONABLE TO ME. YOU CAN'T HAVE TOO MANY SWAMP WITCHES RUNNING AROUND. THAT'S JUST DANGEROUS! YOU SEEM TO BE VERY EDUCATED IN THE WAYS OF THE WORLD, MISTER BLADE.

NEXT TIME JUST USE THE BIG LETTERS, THOUGH. PEOPLE WILL PAY MORE ATTENTION TO YOUR INSIGHTFUL, HIGHLY INFORMATIVE NOTES.

SINCERELY YOURS,
CECILIA CHORROL

oog - sonya m.
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.420 seconds