To the Bards of Travance

11 Oct 2011 13:48 #1 by Mother Remi Sylvaine (effervescentjoy)
To the Bards of Travance was created by Mother Remi Sylvaine (effervescentjoy)
Greetings to you all,

For those of you who do not know me, I am Mother Remi Sylvaine, recently named High Bard, Lyricist Laureate of the Mage's Guild. I am writing here to ensure that I am in contact with you all, so that I might be able to best represent the Bards within the Mage's Guild and bring their questions and concerns, as a group, to the Guildmaster.

If you are a bard of Travance, whether or not you and I are acquainted, please send me a missive so that I might send your names to the Guildmaster to ensure that each of you has access to the Mage's Guild between moons. I am compiling a list of bards within the proper as well, so that we might become better acquainted with each other.

Likewise, if you are a bard of Travance or wish to become a bard of Travance and seek lessons, I would be more than happy to instruct you in the path of song. Simply send me a missive so that we can get to know each other.

Finally, and most importantly,
I wish to have a meeting of all bards within the Proper next moon. This meeting will occur immediately after the Mage's Guild meeting. We have very important things to discuss, and I have very important information to give to you all regarding the path we have taken.

In Light and Love,
Mother Remi Sylvaine

Main Char: Mother Remi Sylvaine
Priestess of Love and Song

Alt Char: Mira Aino

~*~ Nadine Morsch:: OOG
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.434 seconds