Regarding Sir Lyle Shaw's Accusations Against Me

• Malcolm
  • Semper Fidelis Fratercula Arctica
  • Thank Yous: 0
23 Oct 2011 15:53 #1 by Malcolm (Malcolm)
Regarding Sir Lyle Shaw's Accusations Against Me was created by Malcolm (Malcolm)
Sir Argentblade, thank you for your kindness, but I believe that full disclosure is the best course of action here.  I no longer have anything to hide.

Sir Shaw is not entirely wrong, though there are inaccuracies in his accusation.  I was not drunk or intoxicated in any way when I shoved Miss Illana.  I was however, as Sir Argentblade has stated, mentally compromised both as a result of the nightmares we dealt with last moon as well as by my own inclination toward chaotic energies.  Both of these issues have been rectified.  I have begun and nearly completed the treatment needed to rid myself of the mantle of chaos warrior and have submitted myself to mental inspection and therapy, Dr. Maxwell and Captain Magnus can both attest to this.  I will not refute the facts however, I did assault Miss Illana and, while I have paid my fine to the Captain, I will understand and go quietly if further scrutiny and punishment is warranted.  I'm a lot of things, and many of them I'm not proud of, but I have begun the process of making amends by confronting the fact that what I once believed was my life's purpose was nothing more than an illness. 

In short, I don't know you Sir Shaw, not from a hole in the ground.  But I know that we Coast Haveners come in a few flavors.  You've chosen to become something that many of our people never achieve; a knight, a respectable man, and I salute you for that.  I have chosen to find my purpose elsewhere.  I'm an admiral now, not the scallywag bilge rat I once was, and it's about time I started acting like one.  Thank you for helping me see what needed to be done.  You have truly helped me to turn my life into something that, one day, I hope to be proud of.

Should it be the opinion of the nobility or government that I be taken into custody, I will be found at the Bloody Stump.

Cheers,

Zander G. Gehnsen IV Esq.
Captain of Our Lady of the Broken Spine

"Now you remember, you hear? You treat this ship like a lady.  Make certain you always bring her home."

OOG: JimBob
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.412 seconds