Nutmeg Needs a Home.

• Ali
  • Those Who Hear Not The Music Think The Drummer Mad
  • Thank Yous: 36
29 Oct 2011 23:33 #1 by Ali (Nutmeg)
Nutmeg Needs a Home. was created by Ali (Nutmeg)
Greetings All Townsfolk,

It has been a year or more since Nutmeg has last come to this area. Nutmeg has found money and time to travel down from the north, in a couple of moons and is looking for a place or group to stay with in your area. All Nutmeg requires is a warm heated safe place where she may sleep.

What can Nutmeg offer? Nutmeg is an expert finder! She will look and find things for you on dead monsters and on the ground, or if you need she can find people. Nutmeg is also a special cook! She has rare delicious treats from the far north! Nutmeg can also bandage people and make sure they don't die!

So please if anyone can use an expert finder, a cook or an all around amazing hobbit all she requires is a warm safe place to sleep in.

Please contact my messenger for further negotiations,

Kindest Regards,

The amazing and loving Nutmeg.

IG: Nutmeg, Hobbit and Chef Extraordinaire
OOG: --Ali--
30 Oct 2011 11:38 #2 by Silverbow Patriarch (Ardin)
Replied by Silverbow Patriarch (Ardin) on topic Nutmeg Needs a Home.
Nutmeg,

If you indeed find a safe place in Travance, let me know of its location.  As of now I cannot think of too many safe places here.  My advice would be to stay up North.  It is much safer there.

Ardin Silverbow
Guildmaster Master Sorcerer

(Norm B)

Lord Ardin Silverbow
Lord of Pendarvin

"While others succumb, we overcome."
-Silverbow Motto

OOG: Norm B
Safety Deputy

"When I think of the greatness of my job and realize that I am what I am, I am amazed, but on reflection, who is as good as I am? I know of no one."
-George Patton(I wish Ardin had said this first)
  • Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
30 Oct 2011 14:58 #3 by Gallion (Gallion)
Replied by Gallion (Gallion) on topic Nutmeg Needs a Home.
As she stated, she has been in the area before and thus she is likely already aware of the dangers of Travance. Clearly she is hoping to find a group to stay with that will lend her more safety than if she stayed in a small house alone and by herself.

Nutmeg, if no such group exists in Travance who will offer a Hobbit shelter and protection, then a week before your journey back down send me message and I will make sure the Baronial Manor reserves a spot for you.

Count Sebastian Everest,
Earl of the Marches

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
30 Oct 2011 19:27 #4 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic Nutmeg Needs a Home.
While I am not a lord I have found Kaladonia very welcoming to new and returning people to Travance. Stop by, I'm sure we can find room somewhere.

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
30 Oct 2011 20:14 #5 by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm)
Replied by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm) on topic Nutmeg Needs a Home.
To Nutmeg,
    I may not like you or your kind, but the McKraegar Clan offers protection and hospitality to [strike]hags[/strike] those who need it. If you truly need a safe place and a warm bed, it may be wise to stay in our company. We currently reside in the Kaledonia State House.

"Slightly Sane Billliamm"

ooc: gene stern
  • Pappy
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • First in, Last out
  • Thank Yous: 103
30 Oct 2011 23:22 - 30 Oct 2011 23:24 #6 by Pappy (Quan)
Replied by Pappy (Quan) on topic Nutmeg Needs a Home.
I am no Lord, but Quan Liu is almost sure he can find shelter for you at the Dragon's Claw Inn , oh, but you said safety was an issue, still the Dragon's Claw offers the finest accommodations money can't buy, and there is safety in numbers... Just contact Quan Liu if you need a nice warm bed... However if it a home you seek talk to Lord Blackthorn... I'm sure Alisandria can find a place for you.

Quan Liu Shen
Former Headmaster of Wudan Mtn. Academy             
"When the time comes, a mouse can become a tiger"

--*--

Vladmir Ahmad As'Hassin
Brotherhood of workers Guild

OGG:
     Luis C
Kitchen Staff
Officer
Last edit: 30 Oct 2011 23:24 by .
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.498 seconds