BURN HIM

• E.Ralinfolly
  • For King and Country
  • Thank Yous: 13
07 Dec 2011 19:20 #1 by E.Ralinfolly (E.Ralinfolly)
BURN HIM was created by E.Ralinfolly (E.Ralinfolly)
THOU SHALL NOT SUFFER A WOLF AMONG US
BURN WORMWOOD

Sir Elizar Ralinfolly
(oog: Jake Levine)
“Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.”
  • Josephine
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • You're welcome.
  • Thank Yous: 64
07 Dec 2011 20:46 #2 by Josephine (mferro54)
Replied by Josephine (mferro54) on topic BURN HIM
And are we murderers now?

IG: Josephine Weaveforger,
Carlotta OZ
OOG: Mary Bouchard (nee Ferro)
  • Hadrian Thane
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • The night is dark and full of terrors.
  • Thank Yous: 3
07 Dec 2011 22:51 #3 by Hadrian Thane (GBino)
Replied by Hadrian Thane (GBino) on topic BURN HIM
Is it murder to kill a murderer? He was already exiled for his crimes. What act of good has he done to undo all the evil he has put in the world? How many more will suffer for letting him live?

/* OOG
* Rob G.
* Rules Marshal, Margrave
*/
  • Misaki
  • Dark Sith? Where?!
  • Thank Yous: 23
07 Dec 2011 23:54 #4 by Misaki (cbodnar)
Replied by Misaki (cbodnar) on topic BURN HIM
I understand how some citizenry feel about this situation, but unless you are of the Baronial Guard or are nobility in these lands, may I recommend stilling your quills?  I am not commending or condemning the actions of many or one, however I am advising discretion.  In my humble opinion, the Guard and nobility are surely already appraised of said situation and are watching over this matter as it is their decision and responsibility to watch over.

"Even a thief may find honor, and even an Emperor may don the robe of dishonor."

-Misaki

Misaki Xianlu VonRitter, the Nemesis

Vassal of Pendarvin

"Evil Must Be Destroyed"

• The Good Looking Ralenfolly
  • Thank Yous: 43
08 Dec 2011 02:36 #5 by Corvin Ralenfolly (SteveM)
Replied by Corvin Ralenfolly (SteveM) on topic BURN HIM
Currently Orias  Wormwood is sentenced to Obliteration and Exiled from Travance.

Anyone seen speaking to him or performing any action in his presence besides attempting to kill this man,will be found guilty of Cohesion with Dark Forces which is a death sentence - do not attempt to arrest him as he has already been found guilty, these people speaking with him hence forth will also be found guilty of Cohesion with Dark Forces which is a death sentence and possible Exile.

I was informed that he came under a flag of truce to speak with Lord Antrim about removing his abilities as an Anti-Paladin. That being the case his presence last month will not result in anyone being convicted of this crime. If the Travancian light clergy wish to speak to this man they may outside the boarders of the Kingdom of Kormyre they may speak with him and will not be convicted of Cohesion with Dark Forces in their attempt to rehabilitate him to the side of light.

If he is able to demonstrate the ability to cast a light prayer or any abilities of the order of Paladins a meeting will be called to review his sentence.

Any further dealings with this man had better result in the people of Travance killing him until further notice.

I have sent a message to the count to see if he wishes to change the ruling of this Barony.

Until then, if you are not a Lord or of a higher station do not continue this discussion.

Corvin Ralenfolly

Steve M.
  • Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
08 Dec 2011 08:33 #6 by Gallion (Gallion)
Replied by Gallion (Gallion) on topic BURN HIM
Subjects of Travance,

Lord Fogrom had dire need to return to the Ardrum for an emergency, and so I must sit the throne in Winterdark until he returns. This is why I was not present for the Baronial Feast, but I have heard word from Lord Fogrom and he is planning to be back within a months time, so I will likely return to Travance upon the next Baronial Feast.

Word only reached me of the return of my Father's murderer a few days ago. I have not yet been apprised of any details. A Lord of Travance, and my Personal Knight and best friend have both expressed a desire that a newfound leniency be placed upon him. I do not understand under what circumstances leniency can be given to such a traitor, but both these men are also Paladins and so I am hoping they can explain thier positions to me better when I have a chance to see them in person.

Until then, this murderer will be watched at all times by either Lord Ardentfyre or Sir Cinder, accept for which time both men come to speak to me in Winterdark, in which case he will then be turned over to General D'Virr and his army, who should be arriving back in Travance shortly to re-supply.

There will be no trial for his crimes for I am certain of his guilt. I will however listen to the Council of Paladins as the leaders of old had, and I will simply pass my judgement and justice as I see fit.

By My Will Be Done,
Count Sebastian Everest of Winterdark
Earl of the Marches

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.488 seconds