The Events of this Past Moon

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
09 Dec 2011 07:01 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
The Events of this Past Moon was created by Gallion (Gallion)
Subjects of Travance,
This moon I have been informed we took many losses and a defeat in battle. The fact that we still stand means that we can pick ourselves up and be prepared to make sure that our next encounter with our enemy results in a far different outcome.

I have been told bits and pieces of tales of bravery and sacrifice during this plight. I require a full and detailed report of two incidents. First, the incident at the Baronial Manor, where subjects of Travance selflessly sacrificed their lives so the others inside could live. I will require the full names of each person who did so, as well as each person who did not but could have. I also require a full account of the encounter as detailed as one can write.

The second incident is involving the demand of 1000 gold worth of magical items. I require a full detail of that encounter as well, including the full names of those who sacrificed their material possessions for the safety of the town, and those who had the opportunity to, but did not.

Loyalty and selflessness to the barony and your fellow man will be rewarded. Greed and selfishness will be watched, remembered and in some cases acted upon.

Have any such accounts sent to my Manor in Travance, where my Castellon will then forward them to me here in the Black Keep. ((oog- e-mail: ) )

By My Will Proclaimed,
Count Sebastian Everest of Winterdark
Earl of the Marches

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
  • Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
24 Dec 2011 13:01 #2 by Gallion (Gallion)
Replied by Gallion (Gallion) on topic The Events of this Past Moon
I have received many missives which I have yet to respond to. Rest assures you will all receive my attention soon. One detail in all this bothers me more so than the rest. None of you have provided me with the names of the five individuals who sacrificed themselves at the monastery. Some of you provided me with one or two names... others provided me with a longer list of names, but many of them where incorrect. So my question is this and it is indeed rhetorical... The next morning, did none of you who survived that encounter, think to find out the names of those who sacrificed thier lives for you and thank them in person? These people bore the mantle of heroes that night, and deserve recognition as such, even if they do not seek it. I will ask once again that the correct list of these names be sent to me. Can none among you provide this?

- Count Sebastian Everest of Winterdark
Earl of the Marches

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.434 seconds