Strange round house built in one night.....

• Ming Na
  • Strength Through Unity!
  • Thank Yous: 24
12 Jan 2012 20:55 #1 by Ming Na (Ming Na)
Strange round house built in one night..... was created by Ming Na (Ming Na)

I would like to take this opportunity to inform all, that I will be making my return to the proper from Loez this moon. Your gaze might have seen a strange looking structure in the land occupying The Bloody Stump. This would be a Yurt, which is a type of home often found in the plans of the Empire of Jade. This dwelling will serve as my family's personal home. It will also serve as the Guild Hall for the Imperial Merchants guild of Ostcliff. All members of the guild are afforded residence baring available space. I look forward to coming home to Travance & spending time with you all.

In service to the people

Ming Nagata

OOC: Dan Gill
  • Ainvair
  • You can trust me, I'm from Coasthaven!
  • Thank Yous: 0
16 Jan 2012 00:54 #2 by Ainvair (Ainvair)
Replied by Ainvair (Ainvair) on topic Strange round house built in one night.....
Then, if space is still available then I would very much enjoy to take up residence with my brethern of Ostcliff. I look forward to seeing you, words must be had a drinks must be drank whilst pipes are smoked!

Preator Yusef Porthos Gehnsen XVI, Esquire.
Captain of the Magnificant Bitch

May the wind be always at yer backs.

OOG: Jesse Doherty
  • Narcis
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "For every living person there are generations of dead. Which realm would you rather rule?"
  • Thank Yous: 450
16 Jan 2012 12:18 #3 by Narcis (ChrisR)
Replied by Narcis (ChrisR) on topic Strange round house built in one night.....
Father,

I am glad that you have been able to acquire a home fitting for our family. I am looking forward to seeing it when I return this month as well. I am looking forward to catching up this month.

OOG:Chris R.
Storyteller / Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ming Na (Ming Na)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.505 seconds