Adventurers!

21 Jan 2012 14:26 #1 by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred)
Adventurers! was created by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred)
Would those who joined the Adventurer's Guild please send me a message. I have a lead on something that may require all of you Saturday Morning. New members still welcome.

-Argestreon

-OOG Michael Smith
21 Jan 2012 18:26 #2 by Sean Moulson (Moulson13)
Replied by Sean Moulson (Moulson13) on topic Adventurers!
Father, even though I am still very new to the city I'm am more then willing to be what ever help I can to the guild. Please let me know how I can be of assistant.

-Anhîl

Anhil Shadesar, Knight of Kaladonia

Storyteller
26 Jan 2012 20:41 #3 by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred)
Replied by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred) on topic Adventurers!
I am no priest, Anhil, but if you are interested in joining the Adventurers' Guild, you are welcome to meet with me.

For those who are already members, I will explain our current mission at 10 am near the Barn near the Dragon Claw Inn. The priority mission will be primarily one of fortitude, battle, and unmolested return of a box of shipment. If there are any who are less apt for dealing with creatures, I have a few other minor tasks which people have petitioned to have done.

For those looking to join our ranks, please meet with me at 9:30 am near the Barn by the Dragon Claw Inn. If the weather forces us inside a building, so be it. I will be wearing blue and black, and carrying a black and red shield.

-OOG Michael Smith
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.426 seconds