New Adventurer's To Travance!

• Jack
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Pi is exactly 3
  • Thank Yous: 308
06 Feb 2012 02:20 - 06 Feb 2012 02:22 #1 by Jack (Keeperofdice)
New Adventurer's To Travance! was created by Jack (Keeperofdice)
To those new to Travance:

First, on behalf of myself and all of the individuals of Travance, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for braving the rift to come to our fine Barony. Often we find that when confronted with great dangers, the true measure of our character is tested. You have already proven yourselves by choosing to stay here even long enough to read this missive. I am not one to mince words, there are many dangers in our lands. But, should you choose to face them head on as you have already done, you will find yourselves rising to a potential that you would have never thought yourself capable of.

Because of your dedication and support to grow with us as a Barony and a Community, The Imperial Merchants Guild of Ostcliff would like to gift to all the new travelers to Travance a small token in the form of a potion or scroll, to aid you in your continued journeys in our lands. If you have come to Travance recently, please send me a missive through private courier so that we may prepare something that would benefit you. These will be available for pick up at the next market faire.

However we realize these humble gestures cannot fulfill all of your needs. If there is anything you would require do not hesitate to approach us and we will be happy to see how best we can accommodate you. Our doors are always open to those both new and seasoned to Travance.

Ser Jack Siefer
Knight Of Drega'Mire
Head of Research & Development of Kormyre
Sky Marshal
Captain of the K.A.S. Tarrasque

OOG: Gus M.

“Men learn from their failures. I prefer to learn from the failures of others..”
"Sometimes what the world doesn't need is a hero. Sometimes what it needs is a monster."
Last edit: 06 Feb 2012 02:22 by Jack (Keeperofdice).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ming Na (Ming Na)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.416 seconds