Mulled Cider Available Friday and Saturday Night

• Bat Cooper
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 74
15 Feb 2012 13:15 #1 by Bat Cooper (Cassius23)
Mulled Cider Available Friday and Saturday Night was created by Bat Cooper (Cassius23)
Howdy,

As many of you know it was fearsome cold during the last feast and it looks likely that it is gonna get colder this feast. I know of a number of people who got the chills last night and I am fair sure that I didn't hear about everyone that got the chill.

So, after getting permission to use a fire(thank you kindly, Father Labelle) I'm going to be preparing hot mulled cider for this gather to help keep the chill at bay. There will be no charge in any way for this and as long as I have it to give nobody will get turned away. I'll be preparing a batch Friday night early and Saturday night after feast. If we end up having to wander around at night like we usually have to, I'll have a container full of cider to give to people. However, even though it's free, there are two rules.

1. Bring your own cup. I might have a wooden bowl that I keep with me but that won't leave my sight. You're responsible for your cup.
2. If you see someone who is shivering, send them over to me. And make sure they have a cup.

Two more things. First, this ain't a substitute for you dressing warm. I can't get to everyone and only got so much to give so make sure to wear layers and take care of yourself! Second, if you got questions, just respond here or send a courier and I'll respond as quick as I'm able.

Thank ya kindly,

Bartholomew "Bat" Cooper

IC: Bat Cooper

OOC: James Jones
MM
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
15 Feb 2012 14:01 #2 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic Mulled Cider Available Friday and Saturday Night
Mr. Cooper,
First, let me thank you on behalf of all of Travance, for I'm sure that's what they're saying.
Second, I would like to try some of this cider as you are right and it was cold last feast. I will be seeing you at least one of those nights that you are gracing us with this warm drink. I encourage all of Travance to at least give it a try so you stay warm during these cold nights.

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
  • Bat Cooper
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 74
15 Feb 2012 14:37 #3 by Bat Cooper (Cassius23)
Replied by Bat Cooper (Cassius23) on topic Mulled Cider Available Friday and Saturday Night
Thank you for reminding me,

For those that can't abide by cider, I'll have hot water on Saturday night should we be stuck out in goodness knows where.

Don't forget, bring a cup.

Bat Cooper

IC: Bat Cooper

OOC: James Jones
MM
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.467 seconds