Question-Mulled Cider Available Fri and Sat Night

• Bat Cooper
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 74
06 Mar 2012 22:41 #1 by Bat Cooper (Cassius23)
Question-Mulled Cider Available Fri and Sat Night was created by Bat Cooper (Cassius23)
Good evenin'

Like last Feast I'm leanin' towards makin' mulled cider available. The thing is that, though last time went ok it could have gone a lot better. A lot of good townspeople didn't get a shot at the cider and I'm fearsome sorry about that.

So, my question to the townsfolk.

Where should I set up my cider and when? I want to have it somewhere that townspeople can easily get to and that I can warm things up. I'll read the responses and try to get permission(if I don't already have it) from the person that owns the place that everyone wants me set up shop at.

For those who weren't around last month.

My name is Bat Cooper and I'm somewhat of a new comer in these towns I will be preparing mulled cider, free of charge as an attempt to make people more comfortable these cold nights. There is no charge and please find a cup to use if at all possible. I have a very small amount and have to guard them jealously.

Also, on a final note, remember that my mulled cider will make you feel better but it isn't any treatment for the chills. If you think you got the chills tell someone immediately. Or, better yet, wear gloves, dress in layers and don't get chills at all.

You are my adopted people and I worry after you, every one(yes, even you!). Please take care of yourself.

Bartholomew "Bat" Cooper

IC: Bat Cooper

OOC: James Jones
MM
  • Pappy
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • First in, Last out
  • Thank Yous: 103
07 Mar 2012 08:21 #2 by Pappy (Quan)
Replied by Pappy (Quan) on topic Question-Mulled Cider Available Fri and Sat Night
hey,
you did well at the monastary friday night everyone that I spoke to seemed to like the cider it was warm and delicious. if what you need is to set up to make greater quanties than as long as you don't forget about it you can use the main building kitchen and just transport some to where ever you'd like...

Quan Liu Shen
Former Headmaster of Wudan Mtn. Academy             
"When the time comes, a mouse can become a tiger"

--*--

Vladmir Ahmad As'Hassin
Brotherhood of workers Guild

OGG:
     Luis C
Kitchen Staff
Officer
  • Kelly
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank Yous: 134
07 Mar 2012 10:45 #3 by Kelly (Kelly)
Replied by Kelly (Kelly) on topic Question-Mulled Cider Available Fri and Sat Night
I would highly suggest taking your delicious cider to Market Faire and selling it then (around 12 bells on Saturday). Send me a private message if you have any questions on the Faire.

~Zafrin~

Dame Zafrin Yhatzi
Knight of Drega'mire

OOG: Kelly Osborne
  • Bat Cooper
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 74
08 Mar 2012 12:29 #4 by Bat Cooper (Cassius23)
Replied by Bat Cooper (Cassius23) on topic Question-Mulled Cider Available Fri and Sat Night
Quan Liu,

Thank you kindly, I think I'll be taking you up on the offer. I'll discuss the particulars of the arrangement when I see you next.

Zafrin,

Thank you for your suggestion. I'm actually planning on selling fruit at Market Faire here in a month or two, matter of fact. Did you know that you could cover strawberries in chocolate? I didn't believe it till I seen it!

IC: Bat Cooper

OOC: James Jones
MM
  • Aemorniel
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • In Truth, all things are Bound.
  • Thank Yous: 108
09 Mar 2012 01:45 #5 by Aemorniel (Aemorniel)
Replied by Aemorniel (Aemorniel) on topic Question-Mulled Cider Available Fri and Sat Night

Bat Cooper wrote: Did you know that you could cover strawberries in chocolate? I didn't believe it till I seen it!

[color=00009C If you succeed in your endeavor, prepare to have myself as a more than enthusiastic customer, Mr. Cooper.][/color]

Loremaster Aemorniel Estelwen Silverbow
The Quill of the Witch Hunter Academy of Travance
Apprentice to the Baronial Small Council
Court Scholar of Pendarvin
Assistant Editor and Columnist of The Travance Chronicle

While Others Succumb, We Overcome
~~~~~~~~~
OOG--JJ G.

The past cannot be changed, forgotten, edited, or erased. It can only be accepted.
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.488 seconds