Arcanite

12 Mar 2012 10:14 - 12 Mar 2012 10:15 #1 by Silverbow Patriarch (Ardin)
Arcanite was created by Silverbow Patriarch (Ardin)
Subjects of Travance:
On the matter of Arcanites, the efforts of the Mage's Guild is bearing fruit. Many of you saw the battle in fron of the Dragon's Claw early Saturday evening. The magical construct was seriously injured. Suppress Magic proved to harm this creature. It managed to soak into the earth but not before we proved the theories that our scholars have postulated.

It is vitally important that the Mage's Guild be informed when an Arcanite is spotted so we can immediately mobilize to fight it. I use the words "an Arcanite" because there are multiple ones in existence.

The word of an Arcanite appearance did reach to the Guildhall and for that I am grateful.

With the vigilance of the subjects of Travance, the Mage's Guild will end the scourge of these beasts an identify the parties responsible for their presence in our land.

Ardin Silverbow
Guildmaster

(Norm)

Lord Ardin Silverbow
Lord of Pendarvin

"While others succumb, we overcome."
-Silverbow Motto

OOG: Norm B
Safety Deputy

"When I think of the greatness of my job and realize that I am what I am, I am amazed, but on reflection, who is as good as I am? I know of no one."
-George Patton(I wish Ardin had said this first)
Last edit: 12 Mar 2012 10:15 by Silverbow Patriarch (Ardin).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ming Na (Ming Na)
  • Josephine
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • You're welcome.
  • Thank Yous: 64
12 Mar 2012 15:31 #2 by Josephine (mferro54)
Replied by Josephine (mferro54) on topic Arcanite
I feel it is important to point out that it took many many uses of the spell Suppress Magic being cast by several mages to finally have an effect. Please do not attempt to fight off the arcanite armed only with a couple of scrolls. As the guildmaster rightly said, notify the mages guild at once if one of these creatures is spotted!

IG: Josephine Weaveforger,
Carlotta OZ
OOG: Mary Bouchard (nee Ferro)
  • Ainvair
  • You can trust me, I'm from Coasthaven!
  • Thank Yous: 0
29 Mar 2012 17:07 #3 by Ainvair (Ainvair)
Replied by Ainvair (Ainvair) on topic Arcanite
Should I see one my fastest runner shall be sent to the guild with all due haste.

Preator Yusef Porthos Gehnsen XVI, Esquire.
Captain of the Magnificant Bitch

May the wind be always at yer backs.

OOG: Jesse Doherty
29 Mar 2012 23:37 - 30 Mar 2012 00:23 #4 by curt pantuso (Nyle M.)
Replied by curt pantuso (Nyle M.) on topic Arcanite
As of next moon i will begin preparation of a defense against the arcanite this will mainly consist of a large amount of scrolls. im also looking into other means of defending Travance against the beast and if anyone has information i would ask that you please come forward to aid me and the imperial tradesman's guild in this preparatory action. the threat of the arcanite is a problem to all subjects guilds and latter groups inside the barony. Together the threat of this beast shall be dealt with like all others that have challenged travances freedom and with help from the many the few shall scatter to the winds. while the arcanite may seem powerful none shall weaken our resolve we must remain steadfast and quick to respond this will be our victory our glory our moment in the sun.
Nyle m.

(curt pantuso)

IG: Nyle M.

OOG curt pantuso
Last edit: 30 Mar 2012 00:23 by curt pantuso (Nyle M.).
30 Mar 2012 08:24 #5 by Silverbow Patriarch (Ardin)
Replied by Silverbow Patriarch (Ardin) on topic Arcanite
Nyle,
It is great to hear that you seem to have this matter well in hand. If I had only known you were spearheading this effort, I would have consulted you so your efforts and those of the Mage's guild would not have been duplicated.

Ardin Silverbow
Guildmaster

(norm)

Lord Ardin Silverbow
Lord of Pendarvin

"While others succumb, we overcome."
-Silverbow Motto

OOG: Norm B
Safety Deputy

"When I think of the greatness of my job and realize that I am what I am, I am amazed, but on reflection, who is as good as I am? I know of no one."
-George Patton(I wish Ardin had said this first)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.452 seconds