Attention Gypsies

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
14 Mar 2012 08:56 - 14 Mar 2012 08:57 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
Attention Gypsies was created by Gallion (Gallion)
Attention Gypsies

During this last Baronial Feast a gypsy hexed one of the performers. Normally such a thing as a hex might be considered a minor prank punishable by some small fine or slap on the wrist. However the Baronial Feast is a sacred ceremony representing the honor and dignity of the Barony itself. To dishonor the ceremony of the feast is to dishonor the barony. If any of you will remember my early years in Travance as Baron you know that I am not beyond dragging a person who disrespects the baronial feast entertainment outside and delivering to them harsh and swift justice.

I have contacted a professional interrogation team from Loez, specializing in dealing with particularly hard cases such as gypsies. They will come at my call to Travance to deal with this issue behind closed doors. They will stay as long as it takes to get to the truth, and they will interrogate every gypsy in Travance regardless of station or rank.

I will withdraw this promise if the gypsy who is guilty comes forth to me and confesses. I will want to verify the confession, but will offer extreme leniency if the gypsy confesses to me in private before I waste the baronies money on these interrogators and subject innocent gypsies to needless interrogations. If the confession is not given freely before those things happen then I will make sure the guilty gypsy suffers tenfold and that an example is made of them publicly.

To the guilty one, I know that you think you were just playing a prank. Confess to me and it will remain private and the punishment minor. Do not confess and many hardships will befall the barony and I will be sure that all of those hardships are paid back to you tenfold. You will not evade this incident, and I will get to the truth, have no doubt.

By my will be done,
Count Sebastion Everest of Winterdark
Earl of the Marches

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
Last edit: 14 Mar 2012 08:57 by Gallion (Gallion).
  • Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
16 Apr 2012 08:09 - 16 Apr 2012 08:09 #2 by Gallion (Gallion)
Replied by Gallion (Gallion) on topic Attention Gypsies
This matter has been resolved without the need of special investigations. Let this incident serve as a reminder that the Baronial Feast is not a ceremony to be disrespected in any way.

By my will be done,
Count Sebastion Everest of Winterdark
Earl of the Marches

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
Last edit: 16 Apr 2012 08:09 by Gallion (Gallion).
The following user(s) said Thank You: McDermitt (Matt Quagz)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.414 seconds