A Meeting in the Grove

• Elawyn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 177
07 Apr 2012 10:18 #1 by Elawyn (Elawyn)
A Meeting in the Grove was created by Elawyn (Elawyn)
There will be meeting in the Grove on the Saturday of the Baronial Feast at two bells past; All available Druids, Rangers, and Scholars of the Tradition are requested to attend. Friends to the Circle who have not taken these paths but have seen to the Grove's wellbeing are of course welcome as well. If you have never been to the Grove previously this would be an excellent opportunity to do so; I only ask that you seek me or one of my students out beforehand to introduce yourself so that you may be vouched for. We will meet outside the Inn and travel together from there.

Aside from the usual opportunity to find teaching, there is something of importance that I must share with you all. We will then discuss any plans we might have in recognition of the upcoming Springtide. I will be bringing something edible to share – I encourage others to do so as well, only I ask that it is something easily transported and eaten by hand without the use of utensils or the generation of unnecessary waste.

If you have any questions, please contact me privately at our Manor House in Elvalion (PM). Travel safely and I look forward to seeing you all soon.

Defend the Land for it is the Base of the Pillar,

Elawyn Featherthorn Brightstar
Acolyte of the Circle of Ten & Chosen of Fey Lord Tillion
Guardian of Belladeen

---
OOG: Kristen M.
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.448 seconds