The Bloody Stump Tavern

• Ming Na
  • Strength Through Unity!
  • Thank Yous: 24
26 Apr 2012 18:18 #1 by Ming Na (Ming Na)
The Bloody Stump Tavern was created by Ming Na (Ming Na)
Thanks to the efforts of Heroes throughout the realm and beyond, The Bloody Stump will be kicking its doors open to the public very soon. We the humble proprietors are even more honored to see the support from the subjects of Travance in these hard economic times that we have been faced with. Know that once the renovations are complete we shall all enjoy this place of providence for many years to come.

In service to the people

Ming Nagata

OOC: Dan Gill
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris G. (Cross)
26 Apr 2012 18:32 #2 by Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix)
Replied by Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix) on topic The Bloody Stump Tavern
Congratulations, Ming. I look forward to toasting to your continued prosperity.

Do you have any indication when the renovations will be complete?

-Alexandre Blythewood

OOG: Zach Theis
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ming Na (Ming Na)
  • Ming Na
  • Strength Through Unity!
  • Thank Yous: 24
26 Apr 2012 18:35 #3 by Ming Na (Ming Na)
Replied by Ming Na (Ming Na) on topic The Bloody Stump Tavern
With the help of strong backs & skilled craftsmen we should be ready to kick our doors open by June.

In service to the people

Ming Nagata

OOC: Dan Gill
26 Apr 2012 18:48 #4 by Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix)
Replied by Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix) on topic The Bloody Stump Tavern
Will there be a temporary structure set up prior to that? I, for one, would offer my patronage now that the weather has improved.

-Alexandre Blythewood

26 Apr 2012 21:08 #5 by Darson Vett (Darson Vett)
Replied by Darson Vett (Darson Vett) on topic The Bloody Stump Tavern
While we would love to have our food and wine available before the renovations are complete we have to much work to do with these repairs. In the mean time we thank you for your patience and can't wait to break break and open all the fresh wine casks for our grand reopening!

Darson Vett
Invester in the Bloody Stump
oog mike v
26 Apr 2012 22:03 - 26 Apr 2012 22:03 #6 by Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix)
NOT TOBAR
Thought I've been in Travance less than a week, I've already heard stories of your establishment. Based on the stories, I'm not sure how you could improve it. Still, I'm delighted to hear that you are renovating your tavern. You can expect the patronage of my wife and I. Perhaps we'll even have a song or two for you and your guests.

~Terenius Palavaine

-Alexandre Blythewood

Last edit: 26 Apr 2012 22:03 by Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix).
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
26 Apr 2012 22:36 - 26 Apr 2012 22:37 #7 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic The Bloody Stump Tavern
I've heard their singing.....sometimes it's good, sometimes, it's not. Just kidding with you Terenius. It would be a pleasure to drink at the Stump with you, and your wife. And hear some songs from you both as well.

Also a reminder to you. Don't forget that Satyr wine, when you visit my house in Kaladonia. Keavy's been wanting to try it.

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
Last edit: 26 Apr 2012 22:37 by Caelvan (Caelvan).
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.512 seconds