Did you think beheading was going to stop us?

• Jack
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Pi is exactly 3
  • Thank Yous: 308
25 May 2012 18:32 - 25 May 2012 18:51 #1 by Jack (Keeperofdice)
Did you think beheading was going to stop us? was created by Jack (Keeperofdice)
‎The Bloody Stump Tavern

Fighting against hags got you down? Need a pick me up after that rough encounter with a beholder? Then come on down to The Bloody Stump Tavern where the only thing we’ll be cutting off is your hunger and thirst. We slash prices to the bone for your business

Thanks to the tremendous efforts of Heroes throughout the realm and beyond, The Bloody Stump will be kicking its doors open at long last!!! We the humble proprietors are even more honored to see the support from the subjects of Travance in these hard economic times that we have been faced with.

As before, we will be serving hot meals and cold drinks, providing the services of the very finest ladies of the evening, as well as more gambling than you can shake your money pouch at!

Coast Haveners are welcomed in this establishment and sea shanties will be sung nightly.

Conveniently located in Travance Proper.

Join us for drinks, food, entertainment, and gambling!

The merriment will roll like heads off of guillotines!

NOTE - ALL FOOD IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!!!

We have limited food storage, there is nothing that can be reserved. Thanks for your understanding.

The Back Room will be available to rent in one hour blocks and is the ONLY method by which customers can gain access to the Bloody Stump Tavern’s Secret Menu!

Servers & Cooks needed will pay top Gold and other benefits. Apply in-person only

All menu items subject to availability

The Londwynian smiths are hard at work engraving a fine selection of pewter mugs bearing the names of our dedicated patrons and our artisans are hard at work collecting smaller portraits of our patrons to put together in a larger picture. Both should be hanging in our establishment by the June festival.

Please note at this time we are still working on redesigning The Brogan Memorial Patio. Thank you for your understanding.

OPENING DAY IS THIS THURSDAY AT NOON! JOIN US FOR OUR GRAND REOPENING!

Ser Jack Siefer
Knight Of Drega'Mire
Head of Research & Development of Kormyre
Sky Marshal
Captain of the K.A.S. Tarrasque

OOG: Gus M.

“Men learn from their failures. I prefer to learn from the failures of others..”
"Sometimes what the world doesn't need is a hero. Sometimes what it needs is a monster."
Last edit: 25 May 2012 18:51 by Jack (Keeperofdice).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ming Na (Ming Na)
  • Kadin D
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 53
25 May 2012 21:45 #2 by Kadin D (Katie D)
Replied by Kadin D (Katie D) on topic Did you think beheading was going to stop us?
I am quite looking forward to this. The last time I ate here the food was delicious.

Physician

Proprietor of the Ashby Family General Store

OOG - Katie DeFranza

New Player Marshal, Safety Marshal
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
25 May 2012 23:07 #3 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic Did you think beheading was going to stop us?
Finally, Lord Na's tea. I also have a new customer for the Stump. :)

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.459 seconds