Magic Hands Massage

29 May 2012 14:28 #1 by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes)
Magic Hands Massage was created by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes)
You are tired, sore, and weary after a hard day of defending the town, practicing magics, sleeping in the woods, or drinking all night. Why not treat yourself to the finest relaxation available? You come find Sergei at the caravans, he has magic hands to soothe your hurts and have you in fighting form in no time. Or all of the time if you prefer.

Come get massages from Sergei. Many satisfied customers can vouch for the talents of Sergei's magic hands, from the newcome adventurer, to the seasoned noble, and soon, you shall be among them!

New this moon for the special feast, Magic Hands Massage offers something new! Full body massage with hot oil. the perfect way to relax and recuperate, also has many therapeutic values. By appointment only, please.

While you wait for massage, or if you are feeling languorous afterwards, why not stop in to the Bazaar? The finest wares from all corners and middles of the world. Exotic finery, handmade jewelry, custom made to order by the master jeweler himself, Boryev Solvei. Even have your fortune told! Come yourself down to the caravans and treat yourself. Don't you deserve it?

Latcho Drom my friends,
Sergei Petsho

"What do you take me for? Some kind of big damn hero?"
Sergei Petsho, Voivode and Steward of Inovar, Owner and Masseur Extraordinaire of Magic Hands Massage.

"What, it's for my research, I swear!"
Nigel Whitworth, Gentleman Apothecary

"Here, kid, suck on this and shut up for a while."
Aengus MacAengus Hesperus, Professional Old Person

OOG: Chris Zipeto
Storyteller
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.415 seconds