Notice from the Guildmaster of Travance

05 Jun 2012 22:20 #1 by Silverbow Patriarch (Ardin)
Notice from the Guildmaster of Travance was created by Silverbow Patriarch (Ardin)
On behalf of Mistress Stonebrook of the Mage’s Guild of Kormyre, I wish to thank those subjects of Travance who assisted in battling the countless elementals that plagued our land last moon. The influx of elementals was due to a former apprentice of hers who was conducting unauthorized experimentation in Travance. The name of this apprentice is Olivia Blendon and she is a sorceress of considerable power and is able to disguise her appearance. This mage is possibly still in Travance. By the command of Mistress Stonebrook, this sorcerer is to be captured and delivered to the Guildmaster of Travance so that she may be returned to her master. The condition of Olivia Blendon is of little concern to the Guild in Kormyre. Any items found on her person are claimed by Mistress Stonebrook and to be returned to the Guildmaster of Travance.

If and when Olivia Blendon is returned to the Guildmaster in the manner detailed above, a reward of 100 pieces of gold will be paid by the Mage’s Guild of Travance.

As of this date, three of the four elemental portals have been closed. Only the water portal remains. Until such time as the Elemental Lord of Water is killed and the portal closed, water elementals will likely be a problem, especially near the waterfront. Therefore, I urge caution when traveling in that area. Should the Elemental Lord be seen in Travance, report the sighting to the Mage’s Guild at once.

Should anyone have any further questions, I can be found at the Guildhall.

Ardin Silverbow
Guildmaster

(OOG: Norm)

Lord Ardin Silverbow
Lord of Pendarvin

"While others succumb, we overcome."
-Silverbow Motto

OOG: Norm B
Safety Deputy

"When I think of the greatness of my job and realize that I am what I am, I am amazed, but on reflection, who is as good as I am? I know of no one."
-George Patton(I wish Ardin had said this first)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.426 seconds