Missing Person Notice

• rivanyasi
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Opportunity lets you find, Skill lets you procure.
  • Thank Yous: 42
04 Jul 2012 15:42 - 10 Aug 2012 17:59 #1 by rivanyasi (rivanyasi)
Missing Person Notice was created by rivanyasi (rivanyasi)
To all who are concerned with the welfare of our artisans,

This past Feast, I was approached by a woman named Adela O'Connor, while she was looking for her partner Marie Roths.* The two apparently own a artificer's workshop. Adela is a master Smith, and Marie an Alchemist and prodigy, and the two were working on a model and formulation for animating golems of rare material make. Adela approached the town after finding her partner and their creations missing from their home. Because of the infection, the possibility exists that Marie may be somehow imperiled. I tried to get people together to look for her and to spread the word, but as far as I know, she was not located yet.

I would like people to be aware of this situation, and to let you all know that if you see either Marie or the golems, they should be recovered in the best condition possible. If Marie is infected, we shall of course endeavor to cure her. The golems, however, represent these women's livelihood, and it is preferable that they be returned in as good condition as possible; with as many parts in reparable condition as can be managed. Additionally, if you do encounter the golems, please let me know. I'm quite interested in their workings myself.

Thank you, and please do your best to help these fellow citizens in need.

Na'ar Chacov

* - I apologize if I've misspelled names.

Na'ar Chacov, Soul of the Stars.

Ayiri Amexis, Sorceress' Apprentice.
Lupta Tamasa, Torn and Blackened.

OOG: Riva A.
Last edit: 10 Aug 2012 17:59 by rivanyasi (rivanyasi).
  • rivanyasi
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Opportunity lets you find, Skill lets you procure.
  • Thank Yous: 42
10 Aug 2012 18:02 #2 by rivanyasi (rivanyasi)
Replied by rivanyasi (rivanyasi) on topic Missing Person Notice
It's come to my attention that Adela was in town this event, that one of the golems was encountered, and Marie was not located. If anyone would be willing to share what they know about the encounter with me, I would appreciate it greatly. I believe it is in all of our interests to contain any threatening aspect of the situation and establish a proper, working relationship with artificers accomplished enough to bring golems to life.

~ Na'ar Chacov

Na'ar Chacov, Soul of the Stars.

Ayiri Amexis, Sorceress' Apprentice.
Lupta Tamasa, Torn and Blackened.

OOG: Riva A.
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.437 seconds