UGRENT MEETING CALLING ALL HEALERS AND PHYSICIANS

26 Jul 2012 01:13 #1 by Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na)
UGRENT MEETING CALLING ALL HEALERS AND PHYSICIANS was created by Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na)
Healers and physicians of Travance !

We come from different walks of life, we have come into this town for many different reasons. We may find ourselves questioning why we have done so at any given time. Whatever these reasons maybe, we are still here. We come back to fight for our friends, our families, for Kormyre. We are as diverse as they come and unfortunately we often come together under hard and troubled times. Myself and Leandra have decided to hold an urgent but not mandatory meeting this feast. ( If you are unable to attend due to paperwork please let us know )
We highly request the presence of every healer/physician who will be in town this moon to attend. Some of us cannot withstand fighting in this war .. but that does not mean you are not useless. You may not be the strongest healer or physician .. but you have a blessed gift. This is the time to use that gift we have been given from our ancestors with every fiber of our being. This is the time we must stand together and help protect the men and women of Travance who will be fighting to protect us. I see that this is last minute , so please send missive to myself or Leandra for further information.

- Sannyiah Amarie Tempest
- Leandra Palahad

-> Sannyiah ' Syn ' Amarie Tempest Na

Healer of Travance
Ambassador of Alisandria
Apprentice to Aiden DelDragon
Apprentice to Gregor Borowitz
OOG: Karla

And though she be but little.. she be fierce,,
  • Oren Tenderson
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Be better than you were the day before.
  • Thank Yous: 172
26 Jul 2012 03:33 #2 by Oren Tenderson (Tormy)
Replied by Oren Tenderson (Tormy) on topic UGRENT MEETING CALLING ALL HEALERS AND PHYSICIANS
I would suggest that everyone who is capable of healing in any aspect contact either Sannyiah or Leandra before the feast. They should know if you will be in the proper, or dealing with the outlying forces in the other lands. If you are here in the proper for the feast, then please tell them how accomplished you are in healing, and where you plan on staying.

They need to know who they can send the injured to for treatment, and in times of war we need to know what is at our disposal.

In service,
Vice-Captain Oren Tenderson

Captain Oren Zero Tenderson of the Royal Baronial Guard of Travance.

OOG- William Bartlett
Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.423 seconds