An Opportunity to Learn…and drink.

• Capt Locke
  • Thank Yous: 10
26 Jul 2012 13:19 #1 by Capt Locke (Jonathon)
An Opportunity to Learn…and drink. was created by Capt Locke (Jonathon)
Aye!

The name is Alexander Locke, Captain of the Crimson Rose. I’ve finally been able to dock me ship at the ports o’ Drega’mire and make it to the proper, and boy do I have an opportunity for you!

Do you hate it when trolls, Drow, or undead ruin that great buzz you’ve been working on? Or worse, cause you to spill your drink!

Does getting up after smoking a lot of hookah put you at a disadvantage in combat?

Are you just someone who wishing they could drink all the time, AND fight off the forces of evil?

In cooperation with the fine people of Drega’mire (who allow me to call their port home once a month while not out at sea, and don’t raid me ship when I do it) I will be hosting Combat Training class for all those who want to hone their skills at Drunken Fighting. Be it brawling, knife fighting, or down and dirty with a cutlass this ole’ sea dog is here to help not only keep you alive, but keep those good feelings going.

All alcoholics, or “professionals” are welcomed to attend we will be meeting Friday nite around eleven bells at the Dragon’s Claw Inn.

**drinks will be provided by the Captain, but please feel free to bring your own. Coming to the class already a bit drunk is NOT a requirement but will help you along in the important process of the lesson. And lets be honest, your teacher will already be drunk…so why not you?**

These be awful times for the town, what with a force of green monsters on our doorsteps, so me hope is that what I can teach you Friday will give us that extra edge to kill those bastards and allow us to celebrate in style.

Until then,

Alexander Locke

Captain Alexander Locke, Dread Pirate
The Sleaziest Sleaze of the Seven Seas

OOG: Dave Morris
The Napoleon of Gypsy Genocide
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.454 seconds