The road to recovery

• Pappy
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • First in, Last out
  • Thank Yous: 103
10 Aug 2012 12:51 #1 by Pappy (Quan)
The road to recovery was created by Pappy (Quan)
War as everyone knows touches the lives of not just the brave who risk their lives fighting it but all those around it as well. It is for this reason that Quan Liu Shen is presnting himself to the borderlands in an effort to help in rebuilding those areas that have been ravaged now that enemy movements have greatly lessened. I don't forgo my responsibilities to those that look toward me for guidance as teacher; I chose this pause to lend my aid those that may require a level outlook on what their prospects for a future has become as well as a strong back for the labor of rebuilding.

To my dedicated deciples I pledge to return before the end of the harvest where we will formalize our academy not just as an institute of learning but as a Baronial sanctioned organization with real tangible goals.

If anyone wishes to contact me they may contact my personal messenger who likely knows where to look for me.

With Honor,

Quan Liu Shen
Former Headmaster of Wudan Mtn. Academy             
"When the time comes, a mouse can become a tiger"

--*--

Vladmir Ahmad As'Hassin
Brotherhood of workers Guild

OGG:
     Luis C
Kitchen Staff
Officer
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na), Ming Na (Ming Na)
10 Aug 2012 15:38 #2 by Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na)
Replied by Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na) on topic The road to recovery
Quan Liu,

I hope you see this before your departure .. I feel very honored to have grown close to you over these years and I hope and will pray every night that you return safe and sound. Take care and good luck !

-> Sannyiah ' Syn ' Amarie Tempest Na

Healer of Travance
Ambassador of Alisandria
Apprentice to Aiden DelDragon
Apprentice to Gregor Borowitz
OOG: Karla

And though she be but little.. she be fierce,,
  • Ming Na
  • Strength Through Unity!
  • Thank Yous: 24
10 Aug 2012 17:11 - 10 Aug 2012 17:12 #3 by Ming Na (Ming Na)
Replied by Ming Na (Ming Na) on topic The road to recovery
Quan Liu,

Know that you are the guiding light to so many, myself among them. Until your return we shall honor your teachings.

In service to the people

Ming Nagata

OOC: Dan Gill
Last edit: 10 Aug 2012 17:12 by Ming Na (Ming Na).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.464 seconds