Messages Among the Druid's Conclave of Travance

• Elawyn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 177
20 Aug 2012 10:02 - 15 Feb 2013 08:27 #1 by Elawyn (Elawyn)
Messages Among the Druid's Conclave of Travance was created by Elawyn (Elawyn)
For those that may not be aware, there is a place to leave messages not far from the waypoint from which attuned members of the Conclave may find Travance's Druid's Grove. Unlike the Mage's Guild, Conclaves throughout Palmydia function on a much more informal basis. If you wish to be a part of this Conclave, all you must do is express your desire to be to me, the Keeper of our local Grove, or to my Squire Brinden Oakroot, and I will be happy to provide you with the exact location of this message drop. If you more often than not come to me or other members of the Conclave for teaching, join us in meditations or visits to the Grove, or otherwise associate yourself with us, you are assumed to be a part of the Conclave or one of its respected friends, and I would like to include you in this if you do not already know its location. As I do not have a perfect memory, please write your name below or send me a private missive if you wish to take part in the Conclave and I will be sure to send you this information.

(OOG: This is a reference to the Private Message Board for the Druid's Conclave. This is an In-Game organization, so not all with this profession should feel they have to associate themselves with it if they do not wish to, but if you have any interest at all, please feel free to include yourself and I would be happy to add you.)

Defend the Land for it is the Base of the Pillar,

Elawyn Featherthorn Brightstar
Acolyte of the Circle of Ten & Chosen of Fey Lord Tillion
Guardian of Belladeen

---
OOG: Kristen M.
Last edit: 15 Feb 2013 08:27 by Elawyn (Elawyn).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Julius Selyne (zekethefreak)
  • Elawyn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
20 Aug 2012 12:07 #2 by Elawyn (Elawyn)
Replied by Elawyn (Elawyn) on topic Messages Among the Druid's Conclave of Travance
As an addendum to clear up some confusion, I should note that while all those attuned to the Grove are considered full members of the Conclave, not all members of the Conclave are necessarily attuned. Attunement is an honor and a responsibility that must be earned over time through action, and can only be granted by the Keeper of a Grove to those that follow the paths of the Druid and the Ranger. If you wish to know more about what it means to be attuned, please seek me out personally during one of the Baronial Feasts.

Additionally, scholars who follow the Druidic Tradition, as well as others who have shown great respect for Arawyn, the Grove, and the Conclave as a whole, are welcome as respected friends to the Conclave.

Guardian of Belladeen

---
13 Sep 2012 04:38 #3 by Julius Selyne (zekethefreak)
Replied by Julius Selyne (zekethefreak) on topic Messages Among the Druid's Conclave of Travance
Lady Elawyn, I was not aware that it would be this simple to join the Conclave.

I would be honored to do so.

~Julius Selyne

OOG: Max Friedermann
  • Elawyn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
15 Feb 2013 08:26 #4 by Elawyn (Elawyn)
Replied by Elawyn (Elawyn) on topic Messages Among the Druid's Conclave of Travance
In a new year with many new members to Travance, I wished to reiterate this message.

Please send me missive or seek me out during a Baronial Feast if you wish to become a part of the Conclave.

Guardian of Belladeen

---
  • Draven Erdboren
  • "Let my armies be the rocks and the trees, and the birds in the sky."
  • Thank Yous: 39
15 Feb 2013 09:40 #5 by Draven Erdboren (Grundill)
Replied by Draven Erdboren (Grundill) on topic Messages Among the Druid's Conclave of Travance
As a Ranger, new to this land, I would be honored to find myself in like minded company.

Draven Erdboren
Huntsman
Squire to Lord Lucius Blackthorne

OOG Chris L.
Monster Marshal
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.460 seconds