This past moon and some business

20 Aug 2012 13:05 #1 by Dr. Kamei Kunsai (Kamei Lazuli)
This past moon and some business was created by Dr. Kamei Kunsai (Kamei Lazuli)
I wish to thank each and every healer, physician and assistant that stayed and helped when the arena appeared. Each and every person that was sent in there was saved and it could not have been accomplished without you all.

That being said, I have realized even in a large group of people that there are not that many assistants, which is kind of troublesome to me. I must really press the issue that any and all of you who are interested, please learn to help someone with their work! I am very thankful to have assistants when I am performing a very long and difficult task when healing someone, such as seen many times this past moon. And, if you are one who knows how to assist, please inform your friends to learn!
If you want to learn I am always willing to teach. You can usually find me in the inn.

Also, if any of you are interested in becoming physicians or needing to advance your knowledge in the art, please find me or one of the other few physicians in town. As stated before, I am always willing to teach and there are always a great need for physicians and assistants.

With honor,

[Kamei Kunsai, Vassal and Health Administer of Kaladonia]
[Luminista Petsho-Aeislin]

(oog: Shannon F.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na), Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood), Annora (Karen)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.444 seconds