Setting Up Shop

18 Sep 2012 07:30 #1 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
Setting Up Shop was created by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
To any and all that may be interested,

This coming feast day I plan to set up my shop during Market Faire. I am looking for some suppliers of commodities, perhaps you have a few extra hats, a few extra pounds of bacon, some nice linens, silverware, crystal or even a sturdy end table that you wish to part with but have not yet found the buyer. I will be purchasing, for the purpose of resale, any and all commodities, items of treasure, peculiarities, food stuff and general adventuring supplies. Allow me to facilitate your business by reselling your commodities, you will save time and get your money sooner with less effort.

I am also offering free appraisal of any gems or items you have acquired on your adventures. I will have supplies for the scholars, alchemists and physicians of Travance. I will have jewelry for the ladies and perhaps some for the gentlemen as well. So stop on in to see what is for sale, or if you have something to sell ... or perhaps to make a trade.

Additionally if you know you wish to unload a large amount of goods, please contact me in advance, privately, to negotiate the rate.

Sincerely,

Valentine Graye

(Purple wax seal with a G inside of a chalice affixed at the bottom of this scroll as it hangs on the message board)

Gunnar Gunnarson, Medicine Man
--
OOG: Joe Hines
Former Development Officer
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.424 seconds