A tattered note

26 Sep 2012 23:09 #1 by Ehlenathelasa Blacktree (ehlena)
A tattered note was created by Ehlenathelasa Blacktree (ehlena)

All hunters die. But not today.

OOG Jenna L.
Main: Ehlenathelasa Blacktree
Alt: Hazar Bint Sha'Haban
Alt: Erim Walker [Retired]
27 Sep 2012 15:24 #2 by Gabrian Grottings (E.B)
Replied by Gabrian Grottings (E.B) on topic A tattered note
While many know of the battle taking place in Alok Malagon, it is likely that there are a few- especially amongst the newer arrivals to Travance- who do not, It is not my place to tell the tale (though I wish I could), but suffice to say, it is a battle of the utmost importance to our continued well being.

With that in mind the situation is grim. Our healers are taxed beyond measure and our soldiers are being butchered. To make matters worse each of ours that falls rises from the grave as a creature of the undead, strengthening the enemy army even as our fallen camrades turn on his or her allies.

I will be organizing a relief fund this month to support our troops fighting abroad. While I can offer no monetary reward to those who donate, know that you are saving the lives of our warriors as well as our very way of life here in Travance. If you can spare any healing salves, potions, scrolls, or the funds with which to purchase said supplies, your donations will make the difference between life and un-death for our injured troops.

For all of our master makers, be you Alchemist, Scholar, Smith or other, please lend us your skills and expertise. We have urgent need of you and your craft.

To those who wish to donate, you have my deepest thanks; you will be able to find me at the Market Fair Saturday afternoon, or at Alisandria during most other hours.

To any who would like to aid me in the organizing of this fund, your support would be most welcome.

Let me repeat, you all have my deepest thanks.
Help our troops! Defend our land! Destroy the undead!

Eli
RP Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na)
27 Sep 2012 21:16 #3 by Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na)
Replied by Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na) on topic A tattered note
I would like to echo Bolton's response. I am aware of the battle in Alok .. although I have too many things going on in town that need my attention. I am deeply sorry I cannot physically be there to help.. however I will do my best to help Bolton and anyone else who wishes to contribute in the aid of our warriors.

-> Sannyiah ' Syn ' Amarie Tempest Na

Healer of Travance
Ambassador of Alisandria
Apprentice to Aiden DelDragon
Apprentice to Gregor Borowitz
OOG: Karla

And though she be but little.. she be fierce,,
  • Elric_Ashby
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • LORD OF POTATOES
  • Thank Yous: 113
04 Oct 2012 14:41 #4 by Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby)
Replied by Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby) on topic A tattered note
(the parchment that this note was written on looks as though it was sitting in a pool of blood)

As one of the physicians who is tasked with caring for the wounded, any effort to lighten the load would be greatly appreciated.

I can only do so much with improvisational medical techniques, and some proper medical supplies would be wonderful.

Dr. Viktor Solvei

P.S. Please excuse the messy parchment, my bag was used as a pillow for a soldier who received a rather nasty wound to the chest. The soldier survived.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Father Elric Ashby, Artificer, Priest of Galladel, Master of the Adventurer's guild, Warden of the Phokus.

Dr. Viktor Solvei, Pioneer Surgeon

OOG Benjamin Oakley, New Player Marshal... of doom
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.474 seconds