Relief Effort- Save our Troops!

28 Sep 2012 12:54 #1 by Gabrian Grottings (E.B)
Relief Effort- Save our Troops! was created by Gabrian Grottings (E.B)
Its common knowledge that we are at war with Alok Maligan. What may not be so commonly known is that our troops are suffering and dying because there are not enough medical supplies to sustain the injured. Each one of our brave soldiers that dies not only weakens our forces, but strengthens the enemy- rising in undeath to join their hordes.

There are master alchemists, scholars, physicians and more amongst our ranks, their skills and ability to create life saving compounds and items unparalleled. There are others who have been blessed with tremendous resources of wealth or influence- both of which can be used to save our men and women fighting for our continued freedom and way of life.

I would take this moment to reach out to the Lords and Ladies of each land to give them an opportunity to serve their people, kingdom and king by using their powers of authority, skill and wisdom to donate to this cause. Likewise I would extend the same offer to those amongst us who feel it is their duty to serve and protect our loved ones and can afford to donate the resources our troops need to survive. Your actions will save lives.

Supplies that are most urgently needed are:
- Scrolls of Cure Minor Wound, Revive, Inviolate Form, and Restoration from the Druidic Tradition
- Herbal compounds such as Healing Salves, Potions of Lesser Healing/Moderate Healing/Greater Healing/Superior Healing, Salve of Soothing, Potion of Lesser Antidote, Elixers of Healthfulness, and any other vitality promoting compounds.
- Those scrolls of the faith that can be trusted and proven to heal others and sustain life on a reliable basis.

I will be networking with the other lands and figures of authority in order to make sure these donations reach where they will be put into best use. If you are capable of donating and wish to support our troops, I will be making myself available in the Inn to collect donations during the hours of 12-1pm on Saturday. If you are unable to meet me at that time, I can most commonly be found at the Alisandrian state house where I will take time out of my schedule in order to collect and properly documented all donations.

Only you can save our troops! Serve justice, morality, and your kingdom by donating today!

Eli
RP Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na)
  • Kleidin
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 152
28 Sep 2012 20:26 #2 by Kleidin (Kleidin)
Replied by Kleidin (Kleidin) on topic Relief Effort- Save our Troops!
Hob:

I believe that foodstuffs are also needed for those fighting. As well as potions of Lesser and Greater refreshment for the spellcasters and potionmakers who are on the battlefield.

Lady Kleidin du Tenkukai Weaveforger Laurent-Belmont of Kaladonia
Master Witch Hunter, and Elder Druid
OOG: Diane Sodher
28 Sep 2012 23:14 #3 by Gabrian Grottings (E.B)
Replied by Gabrian Grottings (E.B) on topic Relief Effort- Save our Troops!
(OOG: Diane, please note that Hob is only my forum tag and is not my character name. If you could change your post to reflect that, I would appreciate it.)

Well noted Kleidin- our troops will need foodstuffs as well as Potions of Lesser/Greater Refreshment if they are to continue battling the undead scourge of Alok Maligan.

Kleidin, can I take it that you will be donating to our cause?

Eli
RP Marshal
  • Sindarion
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • "I hope you all enjoy iambic heptameter."
  • Thank Yous: 318
29 Sep 2012 02:32 #4 by Sindarion (Steven SA)
Replied by Sindarion (Steven SA) on topic Relief Effort- Save our Troops!
I am more than willing to contribute a few psalms, though there are a few complications. I doubt I'll be able to scribe all that many due to my personal focus on casting magic rather than scribing illuminations (I've only recently learned how to do so), and I don't know any spells or possess any sort of codex that has the prayers that you mentioned. If you could point me in the direction of anyone who could help me with this, I would be more than willing to donate what I make to the relief effort.

~ Knight Morgan "Sindarion" Sinclair
[strike]Vagabond[/strike] Harper

OOG:
Steven Sebastian Amore
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
29 Sep 2012 03:04 #5 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic Relief Effort- Save our Troops!
Sindarion,
Many of the Druids can cast those spells of the Druidic tradition. I myself can cast the cure minor wounds, Inviolate form and revive spells.
Find me in the proper this coming feast.

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
29 Sep 2012 03:26 #6 by Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix)
Replied by Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix) on topic Relief Effort- Save our Troops!
Sindarion,

The Baronial library has several codices available for use by the public. Any of the barony's senior scholars would know precisely what resources the library has available.

-Alexandre Blythewood

OOG: Zach Theis
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
29 Sep 2012 08:34 #7 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic Relief Effort- Save our Troops!
Sindarian

There are codices for all 4 Druidic paths, as well as all of the Light Domains. One merely has to visit the Library, which is open at all times.

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.514 seconds