Involving Civil Services and the Unaligned Masses

• Chris G.
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Our Life is Made by the Death of Others...
  • Thank Yous: 95
12 Oct 2012 13:27 #1 by Chris G. (Cross)
Involving Civil Services and the Unaligned Masses was created by Chris G. (Cross)

Greetings,

Over the past few months my wife and I came to learn and understand the value in performing Services to the lands of Travance. We are not aligned to any individual land, despite our frequency here we are Selendrians, and proud of that fact. It does not mean that we do not wish to see our allies in Travance flourish, and if we can aid them we do so happily. It is with this in mind that I ask any who wish to aid the lands of Travance but have not sworn fealty to a Lord to please contact me via private messenger as soon as possible.

It is my goal to gather the combined efforts of those subjects not yet sworn who with to perform any Civil Duties and organize their efforts with the Lords and Ladies of Travance. This is of benefit to you you all! It is my hope to speak with the Lords and Ladies in an effort to figure a compensation for your efforts, and it is my hope that if you spend some time doing good work in their lands, you may even find a new home under their banners.

There are few actions that can be done by those who do you understand how to properly perform Civil Services, so if you have not yet learned but wish to help, please still contact me at your earliest! Know that by helping the lands to flourish we help them grow to protect us and their citizenry from outside threat, from cold and hunger.

I must state that if you contact me and wish to join in this organization, that you must be willing to perform your given task on time. Failure to do so will result in immediate removal, as well as an expectation that some compensation be offered to the land that would suffer from your lack of work ethic. I promise you no task is difficult and would require only your time between feasts to accomplish.

I look forward to hearing from you all,
Tanis Rily'annia
Scout Warden of House Huntsman

[hr]
Squire Lucas R. Brand
Squire to Lord Antrim Ardentfyre
--
Tanis Rily'anna
--
OOG: Chris Goley
Mook
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.433 seconds