Request for Aid: Recent vision people have seen

• Bat Cooper
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 74
27 Nov 2012 09:21 #1 by Bat Cooper (Cassius23)
Request for Aid: Recent vision people have seen was created by Bat Cooper (Cassius23)
From what I've found out so far it looks like people have been having some sort of vision of two demons that have been attempting to fiddle with events in our world for centuries in order to increase chaos and battle so that they can grow stronger. Also it looks like they have some sort of plan that will come into effect very soon that will drown the land in an ocean of blood.

I have been authorized by Lord Tartaros to investigate this vision that people have been having as it has the potential to represent not only a clear and present danger to Travance but perhaps to the kingdom as a whole.

However, no townsperson stands alone and this is no exception.

I ain’t a man of vast book learnin’ and in this venture book learnin’ is a big part of what is called for at the moment.

I need anyone who can research to contact me as soon as they see this. I wrote down the details of what some of us have seen and distilled some questions that we need to answer. All of the scholars that contact me will get these notes. Once you get these notes, please select as many questions as you can answer and let me know which ones you will be able to take. Please select about one or two questions fewer than you can research as I may have to assign you another question if I don’t get a lot of scholars or if some of the scholars don’t pick some of the questions.
I don’t have a great deal of gold but if you are willing to help I can definitely promise stores from my farm and at least 10 gold per question researched(maybe more but I don't know if anyone outside myself is going to chip in, I'll be working on that when I get into the proper).

Any help you can provide could very well be the help that saves Travance. Together we will get to the truth and together we will save Travance.

IC: Bat Cooper

OOC: James Jones
MM
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
27 Nov 2012 13:19 #2 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic Request for Aid: Recent vision people have seen
I have not had such a vision. So mr. Cooper I will seek you out Friday night and if possible may we discuss more on this topic then?

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
  • Bat Cooper
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
27 Nov 2012 13:57 #3 by Bat Cooper (Cassius23)
Replied by Bat Cooper (Cassius23) on topic Request for Aid: Recent vision people have seen
I'll be happy to discuss it, though I might not be in the proper until early Saturday morning. I'll be even happier if I'm wrong and our biggest concern this feast is how to properly swear fealty to our new Baroness. If that's the case I'll cheerfully accept whatever reprimand is coming.

MM
  • Chesta
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 134
27 Nov 2012 16:06 #4 by Chesta (Kevin)
Replied by Chesta (Kevin) on topic Request for Aid: Recent vision people have seen
My good friend Cooper. I will need to speak to you this coming moon about this very topic. If what is happening now has to do with what I think it does then you and I have much to talk about. I will not say much so openly but hopefully we can talk soon about what the current situation is.

Chesta Hartwick MazoKisei
  • Jack
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Pi is exactly 3
  • Thank Yous: 308
27 Nov 2012 22:15 #5 by Jack (Keeperofdice)
Replied by Jack (Keeperofdice) on topic Request for Aid: Recent vision people have seen
No coin shall be required. You have my assistance as needed. I too shared in this portent. A cunjunction of dreams such as this would shy away from the possibility of idle thoughts altogether. Did anyone else who experienced this, felt as though they were also being looked back at?

Ser Jack Siefer
Knight Of Drega'Mire
Head of Research & Development of Kormyre
Sky Marshal
Captain of the K.A.S. Tarrasque

OOG: Gus M.

“Men learn from their failures. I prefer to learn from the failures of others..”
"Sometimes what the world doesn't need is a hero. Sometimes what it needs is a monster."
  • Chris G.
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Our Life is Made by the Death of Others...
  • Thank Yous: 95
27 Nov 2012 22:40 - 27 Nov 2012 22:41 #6 by Chris G. (Cross)
Replied by Chris G. (Cross) on topic Request for Aid: Recent vision people have seen
Bat Cooper,

Under request of Lord Aleister Tartaros, I would like to speak with you in person about these events. Please bring your notes, I will prepare my own and we will look into the matter as well as be assured the public is aware of any dangers or lack there-of posed by our findings.

Seek me out during the Baronial Feast.
Tanis Rily'annia
Scout Warden of House Huntsman

[hr]
Squire Lucas R. Brand
Squire to Lord Antrim Ardentfyre
--
Tanis Rily'anna
--
OOG: Chris Goley
Mook
Last edit: 27 Nov 2012 22:41 by Chris G. (Cross).
  • Chesta
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 134
27 Nov 2012 22:53 #7 by Chesta (Kevin)
Replied by Chesta (Kevin) on topic Request for Aid: Recent vision people have seen
Tannis

We I would like to speak to you and Bat about the current situation. there are things I need to know about this that I need to make sure my current ideas are proven wrong.

Chesta Hartwick MazoKisei
  • Pappy
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • First in, Last out
  • Thank Yous: 103
28 Nov 2012 07:31 - 28 Nov 2012 07:32 #8 by Pappy (Quan)
Replied by Pappy (Quan) on topic Request for Aid: Recent vision people have seen
Promise!?

Quan Liu Shen
Former Headmaster of Wudan Mtn. Academy             
"When the time comes, a mouse can become a tiger"

--*--

Vladmir Ahmad As'Hassin
Brotherhood of workers Guild

OGG:
     Luis C
Kitchen Staff
Officer
Last edit: 28 Nov 2012 07:32 by Pappy (Quan).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Josephine (mferro54)
  • Dimetri Yhatzi
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Si khohaimo may pachivalo sar o chachimo
  • Thank Yous: 127
28 Nov 2012 10:16 #9 by Dimetri Yhatzi (DMvanhart)
Replied by Dimetri Yhatzi (DMvanhart) on topic Request for Aid: Recent vision people have seen
I was having pleasant dream...then such hideousness. Why this come to mind? This I wonder.

Dimetri Yhatzi
Viceroy of Ostcliff
Druid of the Conclave.
Master Merchant and Locksmith, The Purple Thistle
Mashkar le gadjende leski shib si le Romeski zor

Damian VanHart - OOG
Marshal

"Destiny, chance, fate, fortune--they're all just ways of claiming your success without claiming your failures."
  • PIT DAWWWWWWG
  • Good luck, TO ME! Wah ha ha!
  • Thank Yous: 68
28 Nov 2012 14:14 - 28 Nov 2012 14:14 #10 by PIT DAWWWWWWG (Aldous)
Replied by PIT DAWWWWWWG (Aldous) on topic Request for Aid: Recent vision people have seen
Worry no longer, people of Travance! The Pit Dog has heard your frenzied sobs for assistance, and shall lend his sizable talents, as well as his sizable fists, to these matters.

You see, I too was plagued by this cryptic vision, which managed to muscle its way past my usual dreams of wrestling groups of busty Dwarven Battle-Maidens on top of the smoldering ruins of New Gaaldron. When I awoke, I immediately and unerringly concluded that this was the work of the Goblinoids. Not content with badgering us with their continuous existence during our every waking hour, the foul fiends have taken to plaguing our dreams with fel night-mares, that corrupt our pure, innocent dreams with scenes of grand demons sporting effeminate hairstyles.

Well I, for one, will not stand for such a slap to the beard. As I write this note, I feast upon a hearty turkey leg, which I've laced with a powerful Khitanese soporific that I acquired from a friend of a friend, who found it when it fell off a wagon. Targus tells me that the dosage will have me in a veritable coma for three weeks. That is more than enough time for the Pit Dog's dream self to enter the dreamscape and put those two prissy dreamin' demons down with his patented PIT DOG VICE GRIP. Then, he will find these Goblinoid night-mares and put them out to stud.

Angus has assured me that this plan can't possibly fail. You may thank me later, preferably in gold or similar valuables.

I'm not as stupid as you think I am,
But I AM as strong as I think I am.

Hengis Grumblegut
The Pit Dog
((OOG: Keath Geranios))
Last edit: 28 Nov 2012 14:14 by PIT DAWWWWWWG (Aldous).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix), geezer (geezer)
  • Bat Cooper
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
29 Nov 2012 12:53 #11 by Bat Cooper (Cassius23)
Replied by Bat Cooper (Cassius23) on topic Request for Aid: Recent vision people have seen

Chris G. wrote:

Bat Cooper,

Under request of Lord Aleister Tartaros, I would like to speak with you in person about these events. Please bring your notes, I will prepare my own and we will look into the matter as well as be assured the public is aware of any dangers or lack there-of posed by our findings.

Seek me out during the Baronial Feast.
Tanis Rily'annia
Scout Warden of House Huntsman

Sure thing. I'll be happy to rustle the bushes a bit for ya tomorrow a little bit after everyone shows up into the proper.

Same thing goes to everyone else. I won't be able to be in the proper right when everyone else is but I'll be there a bit afterwards. Like a half a bell or so, give or take.

MM
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.550 seconds