It is time.

07 Jan 2013 18:50 - 07 Jan 2013 18:58 #1 by Gabrian Grottings (E.B)
It is time. was created by Gabrian Grottings (E.B)
Our people have suffered at the hands of evil. It has invaded our homes, murdered our friends, and profaned the very souls of our loved ones.

It is high time we gathered our combined might into one fist and brought it crashing down atop our mutual enemies. If we can accomplish this best by aiding the Belmont clan in whatever way possible, I say we do so.

The time for whispered secrets and dark schemes amongst a select few is over- these are the tools which our enemies would use to divide an destroy us. It is only through organization and unity that we will accomplish our goals.

If you feel as I do and wish to help the Belmonts in their quest then stand true and lend your strength, your skill, your expertise.

For any who wish to help, contact me privately.

Eli
RP Marshal
Last edit: 07 Jan 2013 18:58 by Gabrian Grottings (E.B).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ming Na (Ming Na)
  • Chris G.
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Our Life is Made by the Death of Others...
  • Thank Yous: 95
07 Jan 2013 20:56 #2 by Chris G. (Cross)
Replied by Chris G. (Cross) on topic Re: It is time.
It is curious that you publically ask for a call to arms only to ask those who rally to then contact you privately.

Squire Lucas R. Brand

[hr]
Squire Lucas R. Brand
Squire to Lord Antrim Ardentfyre
--
Tanis Rily'anna
--
OOG: Chris Goley
Mook
07 Jan 2013 21:04 #3 by Gabrian Grottings (E.B)
Replied by Gabrian Grottings (E.B) on topic Re: It is time.
I was hoping to keep the board from getting cluttered with scrap papers.

What I've told the people who contacted me already, and wish to offer all who would, is that I will be hosting a forum once I get to the Inn (OOG: Lay On, friday night) where all interested parties can discuss and organize themselves so that we might best help the Belmonts.

Eli
RP Marshal
  • Chris G.
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Our Life is Made by the Death of Others...
  • Thank Yous: 95
07 Jan 2013 21:21 - 07 Jan 2013 21:22 #4 by Chris G. (Cross)
Replied by Chris G. (Cross) on topic Re: It is time.
This matter holds more personally to me than many will realize... I will be available to help as possible. I look to Lethias, Shamus and Keillor for permission to aid the local Hunters as they know me capable.

Squire Lucas R. Brand

[hr]
Squire Lucas R. Brand
Squire to Lord Antrim Ardentfyre
--
Tanis Rily'anna
--
OOG: Chris Goley
Mook
Last edit: 07 Jan 2013 21:22 by Chris G. (Cross).
07 Jan 2013 21:42 #5 by Gabrian Grottings (E.B)
Replied by Gabrian Grottings (E.B) on topic Re: It is time.
It is my deepest hope that we all may be able to.

Eli
RP Marshal
  • THENPC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Assassins Do It From Behind
  • Thank Yous: 126
07 Jan 2013 23:26 - 07 Jan 2013 23:29 #6 by THENPC (THENPC)
Replied by THENPC (THENPC) on topic Re: It is time.
Bolton,

The business of House Belmont is not your private affair. Those who wish to help the hunters should ask the hunters how they can help, including yourself.
To that end, representatives from House Belmont will be arriving next feast to brief any who would aid them. I pray that those who choose to aid them do so with full knowledge of what it is they do, and urge them to find out from the Belmonts.
Any who would wish to aid the Reigns should speak to Aiden or Keillor Reign, or Valeria Thane.
Any who wish to help otherwise should speak to representatives of their land or the Barony.

Lucas,

You do not need my permission to choose the course of your fate, but whoever you aid will be grateful for it, I'm sure.

Adversus Nox Noctis,
Sir Lethias Discretion Nathaniel Peregrin Christopher Wrathchild VonRitter
Knight of Travance
Putting the Shiv in Chivalry Since 1202

Mortem facit omnes aequales, vitam facit omnes fratres
Vince The NPC;
RM, RPM, ST
Last edit: 07 Jan 2013 23:29 by THENPC (THENPC).
  • Gabriel Chance
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The guy who does the things
  • Thank Yous: 265
08 Jan 2013 00:22 #7 by Gabriel Chance (Kiellor)
Replied by Gabriel Chance (Kiellor) on topic Re: It is time.
I will be in the proper come Friday night, Aiden will arrive on Saturday afternoon I believe. Seek us out if you wish to help, or just for information.

Lucas, your assistance is always welcome, you know that.

And Lethias is correct, if you wish to help us, then help us by coming to us and asking.

Gabriel Chance
High Arcanist of Drega'mire
Binder of the Vestige Argolarium the Bound King

OOG:Drew Benton
Officer
Story Teller
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
08 Jan 2013 21:14 #8 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic It is time.
I will be there.

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
  • cooper
  • Thank Yous: 3
10 Jan 2013 13:36 #9 by cooper (cooper)
Replied by cooper (cooper) on topic It is time.
I will be arriving back in travance Friday night from alock and the war front as well and will talk to anyone that needs me to fill them in on what has been going on. Also wanted to thank anyone that has been helping with the war in alock

Master Shamis Belmont Deldragon
10 Jan 2013 14:46 #10 by Gabrian Grottings (E.B)
Replied by Gabrian Grottings (E.B) on topic It is time.
I hope you will join us, as I hope the other witch hunters will. Sir Lethias, Master Kiellor, and Master Shamis you'd provide a great service if you were to show up to this public meeting and help guide us.

The combined experience and expertise of the witch hunters would go a long way in determining the best course of action for those who want to help but don't know exactly how to aid the Belmonts.

Eli
RP Marshal
  • cooper
10 Jan 2013 15:32 - 10 Jan 2013 15:50 #11 by cooper (cooper)
I will keep this short Bolton are u a master hunter? Do you know how to detect if someone is a werewolf, vampire or a true warlock? Do you even know how to hurt them? So why don't you stop running your quil like you know what is really going on, and when my family and the rest of the master hunters arrive in town we will tell the town how they can help.

Also I will speak for my family since I am a Belmont.
Last edit: 10 Jan 2013 15:50 by cooper (cooper).
  • Chesta
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 134
10 Jan 2013 15:59 #12 by Chesta (Kevin)
Replied by Chesta (Kevin) on topic It is time.
Master Shaemus

If I may, it seems that if we like it or not Bolton has created a meeting that people will probably attend about this. So if I may I would like to inform those who decide to get involved about the situation. This is of course with the approval of you and the other masters.

Chesta Hartwick MazoKisei
  • cooper
10 Jan 2013 16:09 #13 by cooper (cooper)
Dominic, yes I agree, and I will be there as well because this is bigger then any hunt we have ever been on. Put ur faith in me and the masters.

• Chesta
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
10 Jan 2013 16:28 #14 by Chesta (Kevin)
Replied by Chesta (Kevin) on topic It is time.
Of course. I have no doubts about any of the masters. I just want to personally make sure the people are properly informed about the situation.

Chesta Hartwick MazoKisei
  • THENPC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Assassins Do It From Behind
  • Thank Yous: 126
10 Jan 2013 17:25 #15 by THENPC (THENPC)
Replied by THENPC (THENPC) on topic It is time.
The people will be informed.
There was never any intention on our part of leaving Travance in the dark while we dealt with these matters ourselves.
Even the Belmonts are attempting to find local aid outside of the families for their quest.

As Shamis has said, this is bigger than any hunt we have yet attempted here.
When we arrive in town next feast, all will be made clear.

Until then, this topic is closed.

Adversus Nox Noctis,
Sir Lethias Discretion Nathaniel Peregrin Christopher Wrathchild VonRitter
Knight of Travance
Putting the Shiv in Chivalry Since 1202

Mortem facit omnes aequales, vitam facit omnes fratres
Vince The NPC;
RM, RPM, ST
  • Kelly
  • Banned
  • Banned
10 Jan 2013 22:03 #16 by Kelly (Kelly)
Replied by Kelly (Kelly) on topic It is time.
Is there any way everyone here and any who have yet to comment or yet to see the posting board can meet together, in the inn, and have all the conversations to inform all what has been happening and how people can help? People are almost stepping over each other trying to get involved here. What a great opportunity for this town to band together and speak and plan!

Bolton has started to gather people, the hunters have a lot of knowledge and the church seems to be vested as well. It looks like everyone is ready to work together, share what they know and work on a solution. Is this good for everyone, meet at the inn at say, oh, 10 bells on Friday of the Feast?

Dame Zafrin Yhatzi
Knight of Drega'mire

OOG: Kelly Osborne
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sean Moulson (Moulson13)
11 Jan 2013 06:39 #17 by Sean Moulson (Moulson13)
Replied by Sean Moulson (Moulson13) on topic It is time.
(written in very blocky letters.)
I very rarely speak on any matters left on the boards of Travance as they almost alway wind up with people arguing and pointing fingers, this is no different. However Dame Yhatzi is correct. In this face of danger we, the people of Travance, should take this opportunity to put what ever personal problems aside and join together. A new year is upon us let the past differences, slights, and or annoyances be left in the past. Let us as a proper join together forgive each other and deal with the bigger problems. I will be there for the meeting, most likely with new members of the town. Let us help in any way possible. Till we meet in the warmth of the Dragons Claw may each of you be safe. I look forward to helping and seeing you all.

Anhil Shadesar, Knight of Kaladonia

Storyteller
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na), Pappy (Quan)
  • Pappy
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • First in, Last out
  • Thank Yous: 103
11 Jan 2013 17:07 #18 by Pappy (Quan)
Replied by Pappy (Quan) on topic It is time.
Not to put a fine point on this matter, but If I'm not mistaken a Knight of Travance has decreed this matter closed, at least until a meeting can be arranged as sujested by yet another Knight.
This being said I think it behooves us all to let this matter rest as I could see any further notes placed over these as willful disobedience...

With respects.

Quan Liu Shen
Former Headmaster of Wudan Mtn. Academy             
"When the time comes, a mouse can become a tiger"

--*--

Vladmir Ahmad As'Hassin
Brotherhood of workers Guild

OGG:
     Luis C
Kitchen Staff
Officer
11 Jan 2013 20:35 #19 by Baroness Hartwoode (jadelet)
Replied by Baroness Hartwoode (jadelet) on topic Re: It is time.
Subjects of Travance,
Firstly let me say it heartens me to see folk rallying to aid those of our lands. I do not wish to discourage this sentiment but rather to temper it like a fine sword. I encourage you all to make known to the lords and knights of your lands that you wish to join such a cause. Or come to me. I encourage such knights and lords to listen to your people and do not forget to credit them with their ideas and involve them in the solution lest they be driven to act outside the proper channels and move on their own from frustration of being overlooked. This leads to chaos and one hand not knowing what the other is doing.
This I shall impart. This situation was brought to me early by the witch hunters and when more is understood and fact pared from rumor, there will be a push to inform the people of what is the danger and what is asked of travance in aid. Until such time I respect the request of the Witchhunters and call this matter closed and further discussion in this public arena shall be considered direct disobedience. If you simply wish to ensure you are involved that is a far simpler matter. Send your name and a note that you wish to help and where you will be staying directly to the senechal. He shall compile a list so that we may find you when more is clear and need arises. If your name is on that list, however, I expect you to drop what else you are doing and appear when summoned. For now the experts will confer and I shall await their report. As always if you have useful information or ideas on this or any other matter which affects our lands, you may approach me or send me missive at any time.

Yours in song and service,
Baroness Mixolydia Hartwoode

Baroness Mixolydia Hartwoode of Travance
March Warden of Selendrias

Alas for those that never sing,
But die with all their music in them!
(oog-Jen W.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: GJSchaller (GJSchaller), THENPC (THENPC), Jack (Keeperofdice), Pappy (Quan), Ming Na (Ming Na), Caelvan (Caelvan), Sean Moulson (Moulson13)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.632 seconds