Spring is in the air

• Kelly
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank Yous: 134
21 Feb 2013 16:19 #1 by Kelly (Kelly)
Spring is in the air was created by Kelly (Kelly)
Greetings,

Its cold now but Spring is right around the corner. It has been awhile, so I wanted to announce that Drega'mire will be holding another Dessert Contest for the month of April. The prize will possibly be a pink diamond or a magic item, I haven't decided yet.

I'm giving you two months to prepare, so there should be plenty of time to think and make preparations. I will also be asking for four judges to join me. The judges entrance fee is 20 gold, which will go towards the cost of the prize. Please message me if you'd like to be a judge (and also if you're allergic to anything). The contest will take place at 1 PM at Market Fair at the April Baronial Feast.

The only thing I ask is that you do not cook anything with cranberries in it.

Marika and Ekaterina are the best bakers in this town, in my humble opinion but they have also proved in the past two competitions. Can someone possibly beat them?

Dame Zafrin Yhatzi
Knight of Drega'mire

OOG: Kelly Osborne
  • Dimetri Yhatzi
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Si khohaimo may pachivalo sar o chachimo
  • Thank Yous: 127
22 Feb 2013 03:00 #2 by Dimetri Yhatzi (DMvanhart)
Replied by Dimetri Yhatzi (DMvanhart) on topic Spring is in the air
Triple Cake...that is all.

Dimetri Yhatzi
Viceroy of Ostcliff
Druid of the Conclave.
Master Merchant and Locksmith, The Purple Thistle
Mashkar le gadjende leski shib si le Romeski zor

Damian VanHart - OOG
Marshal

"Destiny, chance, fate, fortune--they're all just ways of claiming your success without claiming your failures."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na), Tsoli (Tsoli)
25 Feb 2013 09:54 #3 by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar)
Replied by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar) on topic Spring is in the air
My Dearest Cousin Zafrin, you make me blush!

As long as the common cold stays away from me this year, I will bring something to the contest and not have to judge. It was so sad to be spoiled by such amazing treats last year and not participate in the fun last year. But I will bring a treat this year. Maybe two treats.

Templar Ekatarina Esmeralda Kisslinger McKregar, Prophet of the Kindred Oak

Neina Avaren

OOC: Ann A.- Logistics Marshal
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.431 seconds