A Special Thanks to Travance

• Aemorniel
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • In Truth, all things are Bound.
  • Thank Yous: 108
23 Feb 2013 15:36 #1 by Aemorniel (Aemorniel)
A Special Thanks to Travance was created by Aemorniel (Aemorniel)
I have been gathering together all my notes on the ritual from previous feast and wanted to offer an explanation to any who had questions about my research. Those seeking such answers, please contact me at my home with Misaki in Honor's Peak. Especially though I wanted to thank all those who helped made it possible. It goes without saying that it was a moment of magnificence seeing Travance coming together to solve a problem that could not be resolved in the usual methods. Each of us have our roles in The Great Story and within this community. When we work together as we did that night, there is nothing we can't overcome. I thank you all for trusting me even if it seemed like we were rolling the dice of chance in that moment.

In no particular order:
-Arden and Ardin for helping me with the research on the ritual. Without their help, we might not have learned all we needed on the ritual itself.
-Those who were willing to risk sacrificing special tokens as the symbols of mercy, peace, and serenity. I know how difficult it was for many of you and the fact you still stood there without hesitation in the circle made me honored beyond words to stand beside you.
-The bards who performed the Nocturne of Soothing Sounds and those who joined in the singing. For just a moment I could feel the power of the Weave vibrate with the power given by the uplifted voices in song. Our Baroness picked the song, so I thank her for her wisdom in her choice.
-The priests and healers for performing above and beyond the call of duty during the great battle taking care of the defenders outside the ritual's circle. Each and every one of you are heroes in my book. Those three who helped reunite the broken part of Val's soul--thank you so very much for trusting my instructions even if they sounded completely insane even to my ears.
-To those who fought inside and outside the building to fight off the minions, your efforts are always beyond appreciated. Risking your life and limb shows the strength of this community.
-Lady Elawyn and Lord Aleister for their needed information gathering with nature and taking charge when it was needed. Lord Aleister, your inventiveness in using a portal to get the creature in the building is applaudible.
-Squire Val, as a fellow vassal of Pendarvin, I was truly proud with how you conducted yourself this whole feast. Instead of getting angry or breaking down, you tried your best to help where you could. When you were told to be the phocus of the experimental ritual, there was no hesitation or show of fear. You truly have proven the worth of your title.
-To our Baroness for trusting me and putting me in charge of organizing the experimental ritual. I admit I was afraid and feeling overwhelmed at the idea of leading the town in such matters. All that was going through my mind was "What if I screwed up? What if we fail?" Your continuous belief in my abilities has given me a confidence I never thought would be possible a year ago. Your scrolls you gave me have given me much to ponder on to say the least.

Loremaster Aemorniel Estelwen Silverbow
The Quill of the Witch Hunter Academy of Travance
Apprentice to the Baronial Small Council
Court Scholar of Pendarvin
Assistant Editor and Columnist of The Travance Chronicle

While Others Succumb, We Overcome
~~~~~~~~~
OOG--JJ G.

The past cannot be changed, forgotten, edited, or erased. It can only be accepted.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na)
  • Alex
  • Kingslayer
  • Thank Yous: 206
24 Feb 2013 14:30 #2 by Alex (Wormwood)
Replied by Alex (Wormwood) on topic A Special Thanks to Travance
In keeping with the traditions of travancian historians, i see you have omitted my role. None of your singing or hand holding would have done scratch if i didnt pull the ritual from the severed hand of your enemy. you're welcome. for everything.

-WW

OOG: Alex B.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na), Jack (Keeperofdice), Angeliana (Angeliana), Orion (Orion.), Valdex Tenebras (Valdex Tenebras)
  • Aemorniel
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • In Truth, all things are Bound.
  • Thank Yous: 108
24 Feb 2013 17:55 #3 by Aemorniel (Aemorniel)
Replied by Aemorniel (Aemorniel) on topic A Special Thanks to Travance
Forgive me Master Wormwood, I had not been informed how the ritual scroll was retrieved. I did not learn that it had been found until I had been requested to take a look at it. Your prowess on the battle field always astounds me and I am sure not just myself but all of the Barony thanks you for your effort in protecting the town.

Loremaster Aemorniel Estelwen Silverbow
The Quill of the Witch Hunter Academy of Travance
Apprentice to the Baronial Small Council
Court Scholar of Pendarvin
Assistant Editor and Columnist of The Travance Chronicle

While Others Succumb, We Overcome
~~~~~~~~~
OOG--JJ G.

The past cannot be changed, forgotten, edited, or erased. It can only be accepted.
24 Feb 2013 18:06 - 24 Feb 2013 21:52 #4 by Silverbow Patriarch (Ardin)
Replied by Silverbow Patriarch (Ardin) on topic A Special Thanks to Travance
I, Ardin Silverbow, Guildmaster of Travance, heartilty apologize for not insuring that you received credit for acquiring the ritual scroll. Let it be known that one Orias Wormwood, did hand me the ritual scroll from the dreaded drow scum that plagued our fair land. The recovery of this scroll surely assisted in overcoming our most recent trial.

I will see that a tasty treat is placed on your pillow, friend Orias. Perhaps I will wave my arms around you in appreciation for your devotion.

You make us all proud.

Lord Ardin Silverbow
Lord of Pendarvin

"While others succumb, we overcome."
-Silverbow Motto

OOG: Norm B
Safety Deputy

"When I think of the greatness of my job and realize that I am what I am, I am amazed, but on reflection, who is as good as I am? I know of no one."
-George Patton(I wish Ardin had said this first)
Last edit: 24 Feb 2013 21:52 by Silverbow Patriarch (Ardin).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na)
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
  • Thank Yous: 0
25 Feb 2013 00:02 - 25 Feb 2013 01:23 #5 by
Replied by on topic A Special Thanks to Travance
Guildmaster, just so you know, he likes catnip very much. I feel that he would definitely appreciate that if you plan on giving him a gift...
Last edit: 25 Feb 2013 01:23 by .
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.471 seconds