The long road home..

• Ming Na
  • Strength Through Unity!
  • Thank Yous: 24
04 Mar 2013 03:57 #1 by Ming Na (Ming Na)
The long road home.. was created by Ming Na (Ming Na)
Greetings people of Travance

I shall be retuning to the proper this moon. I have missed you all greatly, your company & adventures we have shared have kept my time on the road and in the woods huddled by the camp fire all the warmer. I look forward to seeing the many positive changes I have read about so eagerly. The time I have spent not in sight, has shed a great deal of insight into my own lands & its people. Also much on the stage of the world politics in general have not gone unnoticed by my many eyes and ears.

On a slightly sad note my horse died the other day, so I perched from a find Bedouin merchant friend of mine a Ostrich. This large fly-less bird is amazing to behold! It can carry myself and a large sack of tea with ease. Wile best suited for the arid deserts, this bird has taken to the terrain of my lands nicely. I have named him Eiro as it seems to be the only name he responds to.

Well I do not want to end this on a sad note. So I should make mention dear reader that I will once more have a bountiful about of tea with my personage & that even rarer and more valuable commodity in Travance called time! I look foreword to spending both with any and all interested people.

Post Script
All life is an journey. The more you travel the better you become. You can learn from everything & everyone around you.

In service to the people

Ming Nagata

OOC: Dan Gill
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na)
  • Elric_Ashby
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • LORD OF POTATOES
  • Thank Yous: 113
04 Mar 2013 17:47 #2 by Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby)
Replied by Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby) on topic The long road home..
Lord Na,

It is wonderful news to see so many people, whom I consider to be dear friends, to be returning this moon.

I look forward to your return.

Signed,
Father Elric Ashby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Father Elric Ashby, Artificer, Priest of Galladel, Master of the Adventurer's guild, Warden of the Phokus.

Dr. Viktor Solvei, Pioneer Surgeon

OOG Benjamin Oakley, New Player Marshal... of doom
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ming Na (Ming Na)
  • Narcis
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "For every living person there are generations of dead. Which realm would you rather rule?"
  • Thank Yous: 450
04 Mar 2013 21:15 #3 by Narcis (ChrisR)
Replied by Narcis (ChrisR) on topic The long road home..
I didn't think I was would be seeing my father so soon. Don't worry I'm just filled with excitement to see you in town.

Until then,

Ava

OOG:Chris R.
Storyteller / Marshal
04 Mar 2013 22:05 #4 by Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na)
Replied by Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na) on topic The long road home..
Father,
If you would like, there is still some time Tyr and I can send you one of the horses.. should you need extra space. However your new companion sounds adorable and I cannot wait to see him as well.

-> Sannyiah ' Syn ' Amarie Tempest Na

Healer of Travance
Ambassador of Alisandria
Apprentice to Aiden DelDragon
Apprentice to Gregor Borowitz
OOG: Karla

And though she be but little.. she be fierce,,
  • Ming Na
  • Strength Through Unity!
  • Thank Yous: 24
04 Mar 2013 23:02 - 04 Mar 2013 23:07 #5 by Ming Na (Ming Na)
Replied by Ming Na (Ming Na) on topic The long road home..
Tough times don't last. Tough people do. I have been receiving reports wile away and am overjoyed to hear you all thriving in this winter months. Take hart that what happens in Travance ripples out into the world now more so then ever before. All of you are the builders of the world around you. You shape it every day with every action and inaction you take. I for one find peace in this fact, for the people of this land are deep down just trying to do whats right. Wile our interpretations of that may and nearly always are varied, our intent is sound and pure.

In service to the people

Ming Nagata

OOC: Dan Gill
Last edit: 04 Mar 2013 23:07 by Ming Na (Ming Na).
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.489 seconds