Healers And Physician Of The Lands

• Pluvious
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 146
04 Apr 2013 14:06 - 04 Apr 2013 15:36 #1 by Pluvious (Pluvious)
Healers And Physician Of The Lands was created by Pluvious (Pluvious)
" A copy of this letter can be found hanging on each of the three entrances of the Inn"

Healers And Physician of the lands
I have watched and looked over your well being for many many moons now, and I bled for your protection on and off the battlefield. But as the protector of those who would tend to the sick and wounded it is my duty and honor to ensure your safety. I have seen much in my years of service to the people of our land, but I believe I can offer more to my charge, then just my sword. This humble servant request an audience with you all so we may discuss All of our futures. I ask that you all come with an open mind and heart so that we all may learn from one another words. I propose we all meet after feast at the back of the Inn, But if you all wish to meet or feel more comfort staying within the walls of the monastery then I can make arrangement for that as well. For all who are willing I have made arrangement with the Keeper of the Inn to scribe your name on a list so that I may know who will be attending.

Sincerely
Pluvious Protector Of All The Healers

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS LETTER WITHOUT FIRST CONSULTING A NOBLE OF THE BARONY OR AN OFFICER IN HER EXCELLENCY'S SERVICE

Sincerely,
Rudolf Von Kreutzdorf
Seneschal of Travance

Sir Pluvious
Knight Protector of Travance, Castellan to the Baron
Protector of All Physicians & Healers

OOG (Romeo Villanueva)
Last edit: 04 Apr 2013 15:36 by Rudolf (Rudolf).
  • Ben Theis
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Calm in mind, gentle in heart, illuminate the spirit
  • Thank Yous: 29
04 Apr 2013 15:24 - 04 Apr 2013 15:27 #2 by Ben Theis (Tirsen Crestingstar)
Replied by Ben Theis (Tirsen Crestingstar) on topic Healers And Physician Of The Lands
I do not know you. Others may, but I do not. That being said, I can think of no greater act of foolishness that an open list identifying who the healers and physicians of this town are! I have no qualms about you wishing to meet those that tend to our wounds in an open area such as the Inn. But I will not allow you to so collect or make so public to our enemies who theses people are.

Tirsen Crestingstar

Ben.T.
Last edit: 04 Apr 2013 15:27 by Ben Theis (Tirsen Crestingstar).
  • Ben Theis
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Calm in mind, gentle in heart, illuminate the spirit
  • Thank Yous: 29
04 Apr 2013 15:25 #3 by Ben Theis (Tirsen Crestingstar)
Replied by Ben Theis (Tirsen Crestingstar) on topic Healers And Physician Of The Lands
To that note, if you have placed you name on this list, remove it forthwith.

Tirsen Crestingstar

Ben.T.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na)
  • Rudolf
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 140
04 Apr 2013 15:34 #4 by Rudolf (Rudolf)
Replied by Rudolf (Rudolf) on topic Healers And Physician Of The Lands
Master Pluvious,

Welcome to Travance. I look forward to you presenting yourself to me at the upcoming Baronial Feast.

You have my thanks.

Sincerely,
Rudolf Von Kreutzdorf
Seneschal of Travance
Guildmaster of the Merchant's Guild of Travance

Lord Rudolf Von Kreutzdorf of Ostcliff
Golden Rose Trading Company
OOG - Larry Wile (Marshal)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na)
04 Apr 2013 16:28 #5 by Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na)
Replied by Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na) on topic Healers And Physician Of The Lands
Master Pluvious,
Sir Tirsen has given myself permission to ask you to please promptly send me a private missive as to what it is and why you wish to know this information. I have never seen you engage openly with any healer or physician in recent time. Nor have I ever heard mention of you. I trust you understand Sir Tirsen's concern, which in turn you will have no problem in speaking with us about this matter.
We look forward to hearing from you.

Sannyiah Na

-> Sannyiah ' Syn ' Amarie Tempest Na

Healer of Travance
Ambassador of Alisandria
Apprentice to Aiden DelDragon
Apprentice to Gregor Borowitz
OOG: Karla

And though she be but little.. she be fierce,,
  • Nicoletta
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 442
04 Apr 2013 20:40 #6 by Nicoletta (fyperia)
Replied by Nicoletta (fyperia) on topic Healers And Physician Of The Lands
Master Pluvious,

I am the High Warden of the Nexus in this Barony. I hope you take no offence to our hesitation towards publicly listing all of our Healers, but caution must be taken in a place as public as this. Please contact me privately so we may discuss what concerns, or ideas, you may have. I look forward to meeting you at the next Feast.

May Valos light your Path.

OOG: Zelda Turqman
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.465 seconds