To one person in the proper.

• Toravisu
  • Thank Yous: 6
22 Apr 2013 06:08 #1 by Toravisu (Toravisu)
To one person in the proper. was created by Toravisu (Toravisu)
Your action has weighed heavy on my mind as time has passed, upon the discovery of what you did that evening many weeks ago I realized you know not who you trifle with and who you've stolen from. I give you this one chance, return what you've stolen from me and I will gladly pay you with all that's kept me alive over the years and you will leave this situation alive and wiser. Choose to evade me and run know that I WILL find you and YOU WILL pay me with every drop of red your body can produce. I WILL have what's mine and the move is yours now friend, send me a private missive and we will discuss the time and place of your choosing where you will return what's mine. If you choose not to and 10 days pass know your days are numbered.

Toravisu Inuzuka
Wandering ronin
Defender of the weave.
Son of Hotsuma Inuzuka

-Travis R.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ming Na (Ming Na)
  • Toravisu
03 May 2013 07:00 #2 by Toravisu (Toravisu)
Replied by Toravisu (Toravisu) on topic To one person in the proper.
You have made your choice and there will be no cave, pit, or shadow you can hide in. I'm coming for you.

Toravisu Inuzuka
Wandering ronin
Defender of the weave.
Son of Hotsuma Inuzuka

-Travis R.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fortier (Greysect)
03 May 2013 09:44 #3 by Sir Takouri Ringi (Takouri Ringi)
Replied by Sir Takouri Ringi (Takouri Ringi) on topic To one person in the proper.
Toravisu,
I am sure there is another way of handling this. Please send me a private missive about the situation.
There are many ways of dealing with things and sometimes violence can be the only option, but it should be the last option.
So please before you go ahead and do something that can be easily handled without violence please speak with me.

With Honor and Respect
Your Friend,

Squire Takouri Ringi

Sir Takouri Ringi,
Knight Of Winter Dark
House Defessa
White Draconic Legionnaire,
Former Green Sith,
Kensai

04 May 2013 02:07 #4 by Toravisu (Toravisu)
I will say this once and only once. There will be no compromise, shaking of hands, recompense of gold or any other end to the situation placed in front of me other than this mans dearest currency. Any other end would be concidered a spit in the face or the greatest insult.

Toravisu Inuzuka
Wandering ronin
Defender of the weave.
Son of Hotsuma Inuzuka

-Travis R.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ming Na (Ming Na), Fortier (Greysect)
  • Aleister
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 1504
04 May 2013 09:59 #5 by Aleister (Aleister)
Replied by Aleister (Aleister) on topic To one person in the proper.
Toravisu,

I strongly suggest you endeavor to speak with the Knight Captain von Ritter or Vice Captain Tenderson before enacting vigilantism.
It is in your best interest that they are privy to your situation.

Lord Admiral Aleister Demirosz, the Phoenix

-Steve Oros
Assistant Director
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na), Ming Na (Ming Na), Sir Takouri Ringi (Takouri Ringi), Verrill Lebastion (Wellby)
07 May 2013 04:23 - 07 May 2013 04:24 #6 by Verrill Lebastion (Wellby)
Replied by Verrill Lebastion (Wellby) on topic To one person in the proper.
Toravisu

I will begin by strongly urging you to heed the words of the revered Lord Tartaros.

That being said I respect that your honor has been besmirched by this most indecent act, and that you long for a well justified revenge, but the words of Squire Ringi hold not only the wisdom of compassion but also a deeper peace then revenge.
If the man who stole your blade is cut down by your hand, his death will bring you only temporary solace. To see the criminal publicly dishonored and locked away in a cold cell for the rest of his days will bring about a far greater effect. For the rest of his days he will serve as an example to all those who would not only wrong you, but the good people of Travance of what happens to those who would commit such cowardly deeds.

With that being said I would happily commit my house and its resources to assisting you in this endeavor. I would only ask that we attempt to mediate this situation within the bounds of the law, and the culprit (if captured) be given a fair trial.

Yours in Prudence and Fortitude

Magistrate of Travance
R. Tzaareth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Verrill Lebastion,
House Elder of House Bastion
Xeno-theologist
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOG: -Ben .H
Monster Marshal
Last edit: 07 May 2013 04:24 by Verrill Lebastion (Wellby).
  • Toravisu
07 May 2013 18:13 #7 by Toravisu (Toravisu)
I am not sure who you are good sir but I both respect and thank you for the words of intelligence and wisdom you have written here. However I would ask you not speak as though you know me or as you know what I have in mind. I intend to work fully within the bounds of the law and have been speaking with the proper people to find both legal and gratifying justice. I thank you for extending your hand to help however I feel we should meet in person before I accept any such a favor from you.

Toravisu Inuzuka
Wandering ronin
Defender of the weave.
Son of Hotsuma Inuzuka

-Travis R.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sir Takouri Ringi (Takouri Ringi), Verrill Lebastion (Wellby)
07 May 2013 23:23 #8 by Verrill Lebastion (Wellby)
Replied by Verrill Lebastion (Wellby) on topic To one person in the proper.
Ah my pride will survive the lash of knowing that we have met twice before-- but I am glad to hear that you are indeed a man of character.

Magistrate of Travance
R. Tzaareth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Verrill Lebastion,
House Elder of House Bastion
Xeno-theologist
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOG: -Ben .H
Monster Marshal
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.527 seconds