extremely urgent.

12 May 2013 00:41 - 14 May 2013 18:55 #1 by Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na)
extremely urgent. was created by Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na)
Citizens of Travance,
I come to you all with a breaking heart and a plea for help. Not as a healer, not as a daughter in law of a lord, not as a member of any land..
But as another townsmember. It has recently been brought to my attention that my brother First Squire Shiku Na has been kidnapped. Working alongside my father in law and the rest of the family, we are using every resource we have. But I fear it may not be enough. I beg of you to please help us. Most of you know Shiku and his genuine heart, and know he is always there to protect anyone of us when we need it. He is an honorable man and does not deserve this. I ask you all, if you have any information be it little or big, to please send me a private missive as soon as possible. If you think something may not sound important, it maybe to us. I had planned on staying home this moon, but when my father reached out to me, I knew I had to return. I will be in the inn Friday night and if you cannot find me there, I will be in Ostcliff. You will forever be in our debt.

- Sannyiah

-> Sannyiah ' Syn ' Amarie Tempest Na

Healer of Travance
Ambassador of Alisandria
Apprentice to Aiden DelDragon
Apprentice to Gregor Borowitz
OOG: Karla

And though she be but little.. she be fierce,,
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 May 2013 18:55 by Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ming Na (Ming Na), Sir Takouri Ringi (Takouri Ringi), Verrill Lebastion (Wellby)
  • McDermitt
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Youve not even begun to taste my might!
  • Thank Yous: 30
12 May 2013 14:12 #2 by McDermitt (Matt Quagz)
Replied by McDermitt (Matt Quagz) on topic extremely urgent.
Fear not Sannyiah. I will personally lead a hunt to rescue Squire Shiku Na. I ask for the cooperation of any willing and able hunters to join me. Please send a note to my Manor in Valdalis.

To the rogues guilty of this heinous act, I urge you to reconsider your grave mistake and release the good squire. I will not show this much mercy upon your capture. You can not hide from me!

In service

Sir Slack McDermitt the Boar
Knight of Travance
Steward of Valdalis
Master of the Mages' Guild

oog-Matt Q
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na), Ming Na (Ming Na)
  • Bat Cooper
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 74
12 May 2013 15:58 #3 by Bat Cooper (Cassius23)
Replied by Bat Cooper (Cassius23) on topic extremely urgent.
I will turn over all of the information I have by 10 bells after noon, tonight. It will take time for me to organize my notes, I'm afraid.

IC: Bat Cooper

OOC: James Jones
MM
12 May 2013 16:47 #4 by Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na)
Replied by Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na) on topic extremely urgent.
Sir McDermitt,
Thank you . If you will be In the proper Friday night I would be honored to sit and discuss what we have so far, but not publicly.
Bat,
If you would be so kind as to private message me as soon as you can, that would be much appreciated.

For the first time I can ever remember I passionately stand by Sir McDermitt's threat to the one who kidnapped Shiku.. and I am not ashamed.

-> Sannyiah ' Syn ' Amarie Tempest Na

Healer of Travance
Ambassador of Alisandria
Apprentice to Aiden DelDragon
Apprentice to Gregor Borowitz
OOG: Karla

And though she be but little.. she be fierce,,
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.478 seconds