Announcement from the Coin Counters Guild

• Ben Theis
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Calm in mind, gentle in heart, illuminate the spirit
  • Thank Yous: 29
29 May 2013 11:20 #1 by Ben Theis (Tirsen Crestingstar)
Announcement from the Coin Counters Guild was created by Ben Theis (Tirsen Crestingstar)
*************************NOT TIRSEN****************************************

Citizens of the Barony of Travance. My name is Samuel Alexander Hamilton and I represent the Coin Counters Guild of Kormyre. By the direction of The King, the Coin Counters Guild will establish a small office in the Barony of Travance in order to further encourage the growth of wealth and the free flow of coin among its people. To facilitate this, the Guild will operate during the hours of your established Market Faire. During this time, we will meet with any that wish to establish an account with the Guild, further we will aid in the facilitation of any large transactions of coin where the regular bank of Travance may have difficulty in supporting.

In addition to our regular banking functions; because of the many wars and measures of security that the Kingdom is persecuting across the lands and the need to keep his Majesties soldiers armed and otherwise properly equipped; The King has authorized the Guild to pay out a bounty on all weapons or armor as well as any other good deemed to be in need that the good peoples of Travance wish to bring into us.

I would like to close by stating that the Guild has no intention of replacing the Bank of Travance and it's function to serve the people of Travance. Rather we are here to augment and make better the movement of wealth throughout his Majesties Lands. For as you prosper the Kingdom so too prospers.

I remain,

Samuel A. Hamilton
Master of the Coin
High Clerk of the Coin Counters Guild of Kormyer

Tirsen Crestingstar

Ben.T.
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.417 seconds