The Workers Guild of Travance!!!

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
12 Jul 2013 10:51 - 12 Jul 2013 11:00 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
The Workers Guild of Travance!!! was created by Gallion (Gallion)
The Workers Guild of Travance

JONAS KANE! Proprietor of the Dragons Claw Inn, invites you to consider joining the first organized “Workers Guild of Travance”.

Any adventurer worth their weight in blood and sweat can break into an Ogres den and slaughter their family, plundering their lair and gorging in the spoils of conquest…

But not every adventurer has what it takes to make an honest hours coin, for an honest hours work! Ladies and Gentlemen, BLOODY your hands no longer! Earn copious amounts of coin and generous handfuls of gems in a more civilized fashion!

The Workers Guild of Travance consists of people who want to earn money fast, while providing a much-needed civil service for the Proper! Help improve the beauty and functionality of Travance Proper for everyone, while working your way towards financial freedom!

The Workers Guild provides jobs such as: Covering the Bar when the Bartenders are absent or need a break, Bussing the Main Hall, Lighting the Torches around the Proper, Cleaning out the Stables, Feeding the Chickens, Delivering Important Messages…

Benefits include: Being paid lots of money for minimal or joy-filled work! Receiving free and fair representation in the case of workplace accidents! First rights to opportunities to make money in a safe and fun environment while your friends foolishly storm a goblin encampment that accidently summoned a greater demon! (How Embarrassing!)

Those interested in getting started right away, send me a missive (PM) and ill get you started, right away down the path of GLORY! OR see me in person at MarketFaire!

- JONAS KANE

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
Last edit: 12 Jul 2013 11:00 by Gallion (Gallion).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Casandra (Casandra), Pappy (Quan), Josephine (mferro54), Dimetri Yhatzi (DMvanhart), Croínamara (Jen), Goggs (coryan), Caldor Eirson (Caldor)
12 Jul 2013 13:38 #2 by Gabriel Llopiz (Xenas)
Replied by Gabriel Llopiz (Xenas) on topic The Workers Guild of Travance!!!
I can do bar tending. Simple work.

Alexander Reins

Always a pleasure,
Felix Suarez
[OOG: Gabriel L.]
  • Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
12 Jul 2013 13:49 #3 by Gallion (Gallion)
Replied by Gallion (Gallion) on topic The Workers Guild of Travance!!!
Wonderful, Mr. Reins! We will speak soon in person then! For those of you who have been sending me letters, I'll get back to you with more information soon!
- Jonas Kane

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
19 Jul 2013 08:41 #4 by Gallion (Gallion)
Replied by Gallion (Gallion) on topic The Workers Guild of Travance!!!
The Workers Guild Bulletin Board has been created. Those who have inquired have been directed to it. Any other interested people send me a missive (PM)

Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.460 seconds