Smith Needed For Consultation/ Test Subject Needed too

20 Aug 2013 17:17 - 20 Aug 2013 23:20 #1 by Father Nikolai (ertsyperts)
Smith Needed For Consultation/ Test Subject Needed too was created by Father Nikolai (ertsyperts)
I'm looking for a Smith to assist me on a current project I'm planning. You must be able to strengthen the structural integrity of weapons. If Interested please send me a private missive.

I'm also looking for a test subject for the October Feast. All the action that would be required on your part would be to accept to have surgery performed on you. Interested Parties please also send a private missive. I will most likely be able to supply a small payment to the accepted subject.

I also find I am need of some other things so I'll list them here.

[strike]A place to perform the surgery.[/strike]
[strike]Anesthetics.[/strike]

I no longer require anything thank you all for your time.

Father Nikolai

Matthew E.
Last edit: 20 Aug 2013 23:20 by Father Nikolai (ertsyperts).
  • Augustus
  • Thank Yous: 56
20 Aug 2013 17:55 #2 by Augustus (OEBlaze)
Replied by Augustus (OEBlaze) on topic Smith Needed For Consultation/ Test Subject Needed too
Greetings,

I'm afraid I can't help you with the smithing, but I may be able to assist with the project you are undertaking.

However, if you're looking for volunteers for experimentation, you may want to be more explicit in what you seek. Otherwise, you may not attract the attention you want, and you may attract attention you don't want.

Please either reply with exactly what you are looking for this volunteer to do, or send me a missive at the Guards Barracks.

In service to the Barony,

John Smith
[hr][hr]Augustus Waters
Private in the Baronial Guard

[hr]OOG: Justin E. Torres
New Player Marshal
[hr]
20 Aug 2013 19:06 #3 by Father Nikolai (ertsyperts)
Replied by Father Nikolai (ertsyperts) on topic Smith Needed For Consultation/ Test Subject Needed too
I have amended the notice and now it is clearer on what I require from the test subject.

Father Nikolai

Matthew E.
  • Grimkjell Eirson
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "You! Small man! Hold my furs while I kill this."
  • Thank Yous: 500
20 Aug 2013 23:46 #4 by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
Replied by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings) on topic Smith Needed For Consultation/ Test Subject Needed too
I say you shoud tok to Father Ashby Or Sir Gidyun. They are good smiths. And I am good helper, as u kno.

IG: Sir Grimkjell Eirson
Knight of Pendarvin
Guardian of Mercy

OOG: William Hannings
Land system Marshal
21 Aug 2013 00:03 #5 by Father Nikolai (ertsyperts)
Replied by Father Nikolai (ertsyperts) on topic Smith Needed For Consultation/ Test Subject Needed too
Ah Grimkjell! I was going to inform you of this. I would ask you for your assistance in this endeavor. I have thoroughly enjoyed your assistance and you are quite the capable assistant.

Father Nikolai

Matthew E.
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.451 seconds