Request for Justice

08 Sep 2013 17:35 #1 by Dame Clytie Silverfang (itsgonnabemay)
Request for Justice was created by Dame Clytie Silverfang (itsgonnabemay)
I need help locating a man who attempted to murder me. I was subject to slaying before being healed on my death count. It was half past a single bell or so, perhaps 2 when the deed was done, and in the dark I could not readily identify the man. I was also robbed of three abilities given specifically to me by his compatriots, but that is far less important than nearly dying.
The man was a Celt bearing twin short blades. I was among neutral water fae at the time, and he attacked us out of nowhere while unarmed, myself first, before there was any chance for me to speak.
Being new to Travance, I have little in terms of coin, but I can offer free tea to any with information to his identity so he can answer to the law. This may be substituted for an alchemical potion of your choice, limits naturally being within the potions I know how to create.

My thanks,
Clytie Corentin

Dame Clytie Silverfang, the Pegasus
Knight of Travance
Master of the Mage's Guild

OOG- May Leonard
Kitchen Staff
  • Magnus
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In fearful Day, In Raging Night...
  • Thank Yous: 483
08 Sep 2013 17:56 #2 by Magnus (hippy g0th)
Replied by Magnus (hippy g0th) on topic Request for Justice
Any information leading to the capture will result in a twenty gold bounty, live capture will result in a 40 gold bounty

If the Target is dead there will be no bounty paid

Knight Captain Magnus

Matthew Majchrzak

ST

Lord General Magnus

"Not Dead Yet!"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Augustus (OEBlaze), Herrister G.D. Reynolds (steaknbits)
08 Sep 2013 18:19 #3 by Dame Clytie Silverfang (itsgonnabemay)
Replied by Dame Clytie Silverfang (itsgonnabemay) on topic Request for Justice
Forgive me, I'm still getting used to how your kinds do things, and this is an area in which I have no experience. I ask for patience regarding the matter though, I am particularly lacking financially, but I will do the best I can to afford this.
Regards,
Clytie

Knight of Travance

OOG- May Leonard
Kitchen Staff
08 Sep 2013 18:29 - 08 Sep 2013 18:30 #4 by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm)
Replied by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm) on topic Request for Justice
Magnus I will take the bounty myself when I turn myself in. I will fully explain the situation. Which this Nyad did not understand. We cleared everything up with the faeries. Which I will also explain when I see you next.

-Slightly Sane Billliamm

"Slightly Sane Billliamm"

ooc: gene stern
Last edit: 08 Sep 2013 18:30 by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm).
08 Sep 2013 20:54 - 08 Sep 2013 20:55 #5 by Dame Clytie Silverfang (itsgonnabemay)
I would like to be there when this happens, to offer the entirety of what I know. Just as Billliamm thinks I don't understand the entire situation, this Nyad believes that he doesn't understand either. I would like to speak with him so that we may both understand exactly what happened.

Knight of Travance

OOG- May Leonard
Kitchen Staff
Last edit: 08 Sep 2013 20:55 by Dame Clytie Silverfang (itsgonnabemay).
08 Sep 2013 23:38 #6 by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm)
Replied by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm) on topic Request for Justice
Last time I checked Nyads were one of the groups of people who were interrogated every month for ill intent.

-Slightly Sane

"Slightly Sane Billliamm"

ooc: gene stern
08 Sep 2013 23:51 #7 by Dame Clytie Silverfang (itsgonnabemay)
What exactly does a racially-biased system of interrogation have to do with a mediated conversation between two people and a neutral party to calmly understand a conflicting situation? Seriously, I'm curious. Enlighten me.

Knight of Travance

OOG- May Leonard
Kitchen Staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
  • Augustus
  • Thank Yous: 56
08 Sep 2013 23:52 #8 by Augustus (OEBlaze)
Replied by Augustus (OEBlaze) on topic Re:Request for Justice
Billiamm, that is currently in the law books, yes.

Clytie, seeing as Billiamm came forward, I believe this matter is handled until next month when we can sit and speak rather than write.

John Smith
[hr][hr]Augustus Waters
Private in the Baronial Guard

[hr]OOG: Justin E. Torres
New Player Marshal
[hr]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dame Clytie Silverfang (itsgonnabemay)
  • Aria
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 215
09 Sep 2013 10:12 #9 by Aria (Aria)
Replied by Aria (Aria) on topic Re:Request for Justice
I was also involved in this situation. I would like to be included in the matter to explain our reasoning. If necessary I will turn myself in for the stealing of the nyads items as that will also be readily explained, so all of her charges may be answered for.

Dame Tari Zhafirah Stonebar Deldragon of the Order of the Sagewardens
Dean of Arcane Studies of the Darkwood Acadamy of the Metaphysical Arts

Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.  For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure....
  • Magnus
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In fearful Day, In Raging Night...
  • Thank Yous: 483
09 Sep 2013 10:27 #10 by Magnus (hippy g0th)
Replied by Magnus (hippy g0th) on topic Re:Request for Justice
We will all sit and talk with the magistrate next moon till then this matter is closed

Matthew Majchrzak

ST

Lord General Magnus

"Not Dead Yet!"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Misaki (cbodnar), Augustus (OEBlaze), Dame Clytie Silverfang (itsgonnabemay)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.541 seconds