A request to the children and parents of Travance

• Faila
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 173
19 Sep 2013 21:54 - 19 Sep 2013 22:06 #1 by Faila (Faila)
[The following is written in a neat and measured hand]

Citizens of Travance,

It has been five moons since I first arrived in Travance. In that time I have benefited from the generosity of both friends and strangers, slain a few minor demons and various corrupted creatures, assisted local farmers, had my life threatened over a cigar, and used my smithing skills to the benefit of the Proper. Because of, or in some cases despite, these experiences, I find I have come to care deeply about the Barony and its citizens.

And yet with only this short history among you, I must come before the Barony and request the help of her population. As some of you know, I journeyed to the Proper because I had information that my husband, who has been missing nearly three years, might be found somewhere across the Rift. This summer, with the help of the young scholar Nostarion, a well-paid bounty hunter, and good fortune, we discovered that my husband may be held captive deep in a cave in the Skylarie mountains of Pendarvin.

While I do not make this request lightly, I ask that any young or small person of Travance who is brave, thoughtful and willing, assemble near the Inn at 5 bells past noon on the day of the Festival, to assist in the possible rescue of my husband. I will provide all of the necessary details at that time. While we do not believe this endeavor will be particularly dangerous, and we are working with our wisest citizens to maximize protection, you should bring a parent, guardian, or Noble with you to vouch that you have permission to attend this adventure – for, as we all know, even the best laid plans in Travance can lead to peril.

I stand for the common person,

Faila Steelson, Smith

IG: Faila Stormshard Steelson
Owner of Steelson Smithing and Culpepper Drumworks
"May your heart be brave, your mind fierce, and your spirit strong."

Alt: "Gigi"
Dealer in rare books and librarian

OOG: Crystal G.
Last edit: 19 Sep 2013 22:06 by Faila (Faila).
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.417 seconds