Venomous Coleoptera

• Goggs
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 226
30 Oct 2013 03:06 - 30 Oct 2013 03:09 #1 by Goggs (coryan)
Venomous Coleoptera was created by Goggs (coryan)
Wotcher,

If any in the proper have friends or relatives that will be journeying to Travance from further afield over the next few weeks - esp. in order to attend the monthly Baronial feast - please pass on the message that they would do well to be particularly wary of any insects they might encounter along their travels. It would seem that swarms of venomous coleoptera may still be residing in Travance's surrounds; while their bite is not apparently lethal, symptoms may include mild hallucination, unpleasant bodily sensation, loss of motor control, severe pain, and short-term memory loss.

The coleoptera may be identified by the unusual organisation of their swarms, which may appear to take on various shapes or patterns, and the wide spectrum of highly diverse phenotypes within the species.

As a final addendum, I may be able to offer a modest reward for any adventurer who is able to bring me a quantity of the creatures (alive, of course) - I've been working on a mechanism by which they may be safely and harmlessly dealt with, and feel that the design would benefit from exposure to appropriate test subjects.

For Queen and Country,

- A. C. Goggins
Quartermaster

OOG: Cory W-S
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a Maul."
Last edit: 30 Oct 2013 03:09 by Goggs (coryan).
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.411 seconds