A Request for Arms

• Sindarion
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • "I hope you all enjoy iambic heptameter."
  • Thank Yous: 318
28 Nov 2013 05:21 #1 by Sindarion (Steven SA)
A Request for Arms was created by Sindarion (Steven SA)
My friends and fellow Travancians,

I have recently deciphered a lead to an item straight from the legends of old. Even if it cannot assist us in the current effort against the demonic incursion, that does not mean it is any less vital to obtain it, and it is important to capitalize on the opportunity we have before the demons ruin it further. The consequences of it falling into the wrong hands would be disastrous. I doubt it will be easy to obtain as it is (by my estimations) heavily guarded, so I will need the aid of as many people as necessary... to an extent. The nature of this item means that an individual who is too strong should not be allowed to hold it, let alone use it. Allowing this to happen can cause as much calamity, if not more, than what the demons are doing already. Yes, you read that correctly.

I require the aid of those less powerful than those who could potentially be considered as heroic individuals, but as this undertaking will be dangerous, I would not recommend those who have freshly arrived to Travance join us. Even if the item in question is not at the deciphered location, it is still a necessary precaution.

A briefing will be given when we have gathered in Travance Proper. Provided no major catastrophe occurs, a preliminary meeting will be held from 11 to 12 bells in the morning on November 30th at the Dragon's Claw Inn, and the actual expedition will occur later the same day.
For detailed briefing or further information, please do not hesitate to send me a letter. I implore all those interested to do so.

Sincerely,

~ Knight Morgan "Sindarion" Sinclair
[strike]Vagabond[/strike] Harper

OOG:
Steven Sebastian Amore
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
28 Nov 2013 08:21 #2 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic A Request for Arms
*Not Caelvan*

I don't know if I will be there on the 30th.....possibly on the Sunday I am still not sure....However if it gets held up until then I will gladly join..otherwise I'll be glad to here how it went (hopefully)

~Johnathan

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
28 Nov 2013 08:31 #3 by Caldor Eirson (Caldor)
Replied by Caldor Eirson (Caldor) on topic A Request for Arms
If I am understanding you right, I believe my family could be of help for you on this matter. I will try and attend your meeting, though I will be returning from scouting out of the proper around that time, so I may be late.

I have a small excursion into the swamp later in that day as well, which I hope will no conflict with aiding you. Even if it does, I would ask you to come see me before you depart, so I can provide those who go with you what aid I can.

Caldor

Caldor Eirson,

Gothi and High Priest of Gaia
Wedding Planner, Match Maker,
Vintner
Spiritual Advisor To Kaladonia

~~~~~~
OOG: Jason M.
Deputy Kitchen Marshal
Land System Marshal

Q: How many people does it take to teach a barbarian how to read?
A: 1 knight, 3 squires, and 1 master of the mages guild.
~~~~~~~
28 Nov 2013 12:29 #4 by Verrill Lebastion (Wellby)
Replied by Verrill Lebastion (Wellby) on topic A Request for Arms
I may prove too experienced to wield this device, but perhaps I can help you retrieve it, stars willing.

With Prudence and Fortitude,

Magistrate of Travance
R. Tzaareth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Verrill Lebastion,
House Elder of House Bastion
Xeno-theologist
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOG: -Ben .H
Monster Marshal
28 Nov 2013 12:36 #5 by Thalia Burdorn (abbyl)
Replied by Thalia Burdorn (abbyl) on topic A Request for Arms
Know a healer is generally needed on these sort of quests. Fates allowing I'd be glad to join you and yours for this.

I'll see you at the meeting.
Thalia

Thalia Stonebar Burdorn
Consul of Kaladonia
Warden of the Phocus
Ambassador to Calasvorin
Manager, Dragon's Claw Inn;

OOG: Abby Leib
  • Burkhart Jarlson
  • A precious object without the strength to protect it is easily taken. Strength without something to protect is easily wasted.
  • Thank Yous: 107
28 Nov 2013 12:46 #6 by Burkhart Jarlson (steel_enigma)
Replied by Burkhart Jarlson (steel_enigma) on topic A Request for Arms
My cousin is right. If it will aid in the safety of Travance, present or future, then I gladly offer my blade to help retrieve it to be used against whatever forces might stand against us. We cannot allow these demons to take any ground, nor will we.

Burkhart

_________________________________________________________________________________
OOG: Josh Leib

Main:
Burkhart Jarlson
Son of the Heargen Clan
Blood of the Dragoons
Shaman of the North

Alt:
Fen the Fun Faun
Musical Satyr
Available for Bars, Parties, Shows, and Personal Concerts
Accepts Gold, Gems, Ale, and kisses from beautiful women (just don't tell my wife)
  • Grimkjell Eirson
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "You! Small man! Hold my furs while I kill this."
  • Thank Yous: 500
28 Nov 2013 12:50 #7 by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
Replied by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings) on topic A Request for Arms
If brother and cousin are in, you know that I am.

IG: Sir Grimkjell Eirson
Knight of Pendarvin
Guardian of Mercy

OOG: William Hannings
Land system Marshal
28 Nov 2013 18:49 #8 by Daniel McKraegar (Daniel McKraegar)
Replied by Daniel McKraegar (Daniel McKraegar) on topic A Request for Arms
Retrieve this item at all costs, it is important to our victory. Can explain more in person.

Jason Michaeli

Sir Daniel McKraegar
Knight of Kaladonia
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.532 seconds