Statement from the Master of Arms

• GJSchaller
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
17 Jan 2014 13:04 - 17 Jan 2014 14:22 #1 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Statement from the Master of Arms was created by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Subjects of Travance,

I send this missive from the outskirts of Travance, where Kleidin and I continue our journey of vanquishing the remaining demons, and rebuilding the land.

There is a lot of work still to be done. She and I will be traveling for some time, and will not be back until March.

Until then, I would ask all Blacksmiths to coordinate in my absence. Look to Sir Daniel MacKraegar and Father Elric for guidance and instruction. If you have not taken the path of the Artificer, your skills will be needed while those who have will be focusing on the new arts. No Smith is un-needed, no student not appreciated. Even the little things contribute to the larger scheme.

I also wish to make a personal statement. As we travel, the destruction wrought upon the world weighs heavily on my spirit. Brazen calls to me to be a builder and a crafter, and to end my role as the defender. To this end, I will be relinquishing my mantle of White Sorcerer, and focusing instead on the mastery of the Blue Strand. The Weave is complete, and a new generation arises to protect it. My calling leads me back to my original purpose for which I came to Travance nine years ago - to forge and enchant the most potent weapons and armor with which to equip you, its citizens.

In service to the Baroness,
In service to Brazen,
In service to the Art,

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
Last edit: 17 Jan 2014 14:22 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller).
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.441 seconds