Card Readings this month

• GJSchaller
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
21 Jan 2014 19:21 #1 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Card Readings this month was created by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
+++Not Gideon+++

I'll be in town for a bit longer than usual this month, seeing as how most ships are at dock for a while. I'll be doing my card readings, as normal, both during the day and at night.

To make things interesting - if you bring me an interesting and flavorful beverage, I'll let you cut to the front of the line. Two exceptions - Family and Nobility can't be cut. (Family, and Nobility, are welcome to try and out-do each other, however...)

I do not consider Dragon's Breath, Satyr's Wine, or anything served at the bar "interesting." If I'm sloshed or hallucinating, I won't be able to read your fortune.

I am known to enjoy coffee, tea, and ginger drinks, as well as throwbacks to the First Age.

I will have my own cup, if your beverage is in a larger bottle.

~Carlos

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
22 Jan 2014 09:20 #2 by Verrill Lebastion (Wellby)
Replied by Verrill Lebastion (Wellby) on topic Card Readings this month
Carlos, I am glad to hear you are back in town and safe! That being said, despite personally not putting much weight in such things as card readings-- I found your fortune reading of my previous life to be impressively accurate, and as such I must endorse your services to the rest of the community. I'd insist to those who would doubt the validity of such things to put your beliefs to the test, as I am confidant Carlos will change your mind.

Welcome Back,

Magistrate of Travance
R. Tzaareth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Verrill Lebastion,
House Elder of House Bastion
Xeno-theologist
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOG: -Ben .H
Monster Marshal
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.482 seconds