to all who call Travance home

• Pluvious
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 146
03 Feb 2014 13:05 - 03 Feb 2014 13:14 #1 by Pluvious (Pluvious)
to all who call Travance home was created by Pluvious (Pluvious)
"Pluvious makes an announcement during Feast"

My Friends I have had the privilege not only fighting by your side, but also sharing your great moments in your lives. I have watched you all grow many years, and feel honored have been part of all your lives. I know these past few months have changes the surface of our world, and have changes not only our mind but our hearts on how we now view things. I also know that some of you have changed due to these past few months, some for the better some worst. I address you all now because as you know I live by the sword all my life. But what some of you dont know is that I also live by my heart. And my heart cries out to those who have been wronged or have been affected in a negative way by all the fighting. Yes I know we have to rebuild, and yes I know we have to move forward in building a brighter tomorrow yes I get that.

But I want you all to know that I am here for you! I want you all to know that even tho I am a warrior I am still your friend, your protector, your Brother! And as such I will always try my best to help in any way that I can, be it with my swords, or by a warm drink of cider and some good advice. I have pledged my very life to the protection of those who have always been forgotten in time of war and in times of peace. So now this Humble man stands before you and I ask.... How i can help you?
be not afraid of how simple nor how difficult the task or request, for as long as it is something that I can accomplish I will always try. please dear friends, brothers and sisters and hopefully soon to be friends, come to me and let me help should the Burdon that this world has places upon you and your hearts. And even if I fail know that I gave all that could for you and know that I will keep trying until I have no strength to even hold my swords.

You need not feel alone anymore, you need not feel that you have to do all by yourself. I am always here watching over all of you. and if you do not know of me nor remember my face, know that during feast I am the man who forgoes feast and stands to the right of the Lords and Lady’s table watching over all of you
So do now hold your voices any longer thinking that there is no one there to listen, for I am here and I have been watching over you all this time when it was within my power to.
“Pluvious looks around at the many faces as if waiting to hear the voices of the people”

Sir Pluvious
Knight Protector of Travance, Castellan to the Baron
Protector of All Physicians & Healers

OOG (Romeo Villanueva)
Last edit: 03 Feb 2014 13:14 by Pluvious (Pluvious). Reason: bad copy paste
The following user(s) said Thank You: Biron Uidhir (Eddie Colon), Meander Correlis (SarahBrand), Silus Draav (Grungerocker91)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.435 seconds