To Those I've Offended.

• Dunn Ironwill
  • Do you require alchemy!?!
  • Thank Yous: 175
20 Feb 2014 18:58 #1 by Dunn Ironwill (JackDimms)
To Those I've Offended. was created by Dunn Ironwill (JackDimms)
To Travance,

In the last few months I know I have been more that difficult to speak with and be around. I understand my ways are not generally accepted by most if not all of you and I wished to take this time to actually address the matter to those who I haven't spoken with personally and to those who I've had words with. You see for most of you, yes you've had a hard life, to others not so much, but to me, my life has been coated with a very thick layer of blood that most would fine hard to stomach. Raised as a soldier from a very young age I've been taught to take no quarter, no prisoners, no remorse for those who aim their weapons at me. In the last few months here in Travance I have found myself thoroughly questioning my path and where it will lead me. It is no question that I see it will only lead me to an early grave. Last moon, I got a chance to show you all that I am not the man who you believe me to be and I am grateful for those who have decided I am not a lost cause. I have decided to take a new path now. One of knowledge, one of understanding and truth. I cannot do this with enemies. So to all I've offended I make my apology here. I'm sorry for the way I acted. I hope we can find a way past that and you can see me in the new light I wish to be seen in. If this written word isn't enough, then I invite anyone to seek me out next moon and speak to me personally, challenge me to honor combat if you feel that is the only thing that will quell your anger. But know this..... I hold no more grudges. I seek no more vengeance on anyone living in Travance. I will keep my savage side in the furthest part of my mind. That part lies in wait for only one man now.

Signed, With Honor,
Jack Dimms

Professor Dunn Ironwill
Cenobite of Agaura
Occultist.
Vassal of Ostcliff

OOG: Dane Williams
The following user(s) said Thank You: Akira Saralonde (katemariexo), Meander Correlis (SarahBrand)
24 Feb 2014 09:01 #2 by Templar Aldric (Selrik)
Replied by Templar Aldric (Selrik) on topic To Those I've Offended.
No man is a lost cause. Setting thine foot on a path often seems irreversible, but it is not so. All it takes is to consider turning back, or choosing a different fork of the road ahead. Sometimes there are signposts that announce that possibility, a chance to make a new decision, oft times there are no guideposts to show the way. All a man has at the end of a day is what his heart tells him, as a compass on the sea. It may lead him to where his nature leads, or where his home lies. Sometimes destiny speaks, quietly, or with the raging voice of a tempest.

Consider this moment as being at a crossroads. Thine destiny lies upon a choice now, thou canst either follow the pain and suffering that thee hath endured, allowing it to choose thine path for thee. Or, thee canst defy all that hath befallen thee and make a new choice, one that allows thee to set thine own path freely. Accept responsibility for thine own fate, all that hath happened in past doth not need define thee now.

As always, if thou wouldst like to talk more I am not hard to find.

Templar Aldric
Champion Fisherman of Amanthyre
Prophet of the Holy Light
Templar of Valos

"The sacred writings are quite specific on the subject of killing, but are a bit fuzzier on the topic of kneecaps."

OOG - David McCormick.
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.426 seconds