Public call for help!

• Jack
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Pi is exactly 3
  • Thank Yous: 308
18 Mar 2014 23:09 #1 by Jack (Keeperofdice)
Public call for help! was created by Jack (Keeperofdice)
I am humbly sending out this request to any and all able bodied individuals. Hellock Keep has been thrown into utter anarchy. The prisoners are in control and the streets run red with the blood of the innocent.

I have spent to the very last, every coin from my coffers to try and hire individuals to help bring Hellock Keep back into order. But I fear this may not be enough. I am asking any who would do Ostcliff a great service to aid me in this endeavor. While I cannot pay you in gold I am happy to scribe scrolls and engineer some baubles for any who can lend aid.

Thank you for your consideration. And may Valos guide our path.

Ser Jack Siefer
Knight Of Drega'Mire
Head of Research & Development of Kormyre
Sky Marshal
Captain of the K.A.S. Tarrasque

OOG: Gus M.

“Men learn from their failures. I prefer to learn from the failures of others..”
"Sometimes what the world doesn't need is a hero. Sometimes what it needs is a monster."
  • Seámus Aeislin
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Glaine ár gcroí! Neart ár ngéag! Beart de réir ár mbriathar!
  • Thank Yous: 30
18 Mar 2014 23:40 #2 by Seámus Aeislin (Seámus_Aeislin)
Replied by Seámus Aeislin (Seámus_Aeislin) on topic Public call for help!
*Not Seámus*

Sir Cypher,

Truly, you know the way to my heart. Not to sound as a walking stereotype of my people, but the open ended offer of baubles has at the very least piqued my curiosity... Mostly in that I am curious as to what manner of baubles to plan to fashion.

I will step away from my plans of expanding my mead making business for the time being and help you in Hellock Keep.

Fie ca drumul călătoriți fi plăcut, și răzbunare ta plătit în întregime.

Latsho drom,
- Boryev Solvei, Baro of the Solvei Kumpania

IG:
Main - Sir Seámus Aeislin of the Clan MacInnes

Alt - Boryev Solvei, Baro of the Solvei Kampania
#bigtomdidnuffinwrong
OOG - Shane Johnson
Monster Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • Simon
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 125
19 Mar 2014 07:23 - 19 Mar 2014 07:53 #3 by Simon (BigZ)
Replied by Simon (BigZ) on topic Public call for help!
For those who are not motivated to help by scrolls, baubles, or generosity, I am offering gold, silver, or alchemicals for such actions.

OOG: Nick H.
-Officer
Last edit: 19 Mar 2014 07:53 by Simon (BigZ).
  • Not An Assassin
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • I'm not a man fighting against monsters, I'm a monster fighting against the world as it reclaims itself.
  • Thank Yous: 344
19 Mar 2014 07:36 #4 by Not An Assassin (Salem)
Replied by Not An Assassin (Salem) on topic Public call for help!
Serah,

I have no use for scrolls, but whatever a 'bauble' is, I would be more than happy to help out for a few.
I have work in Ostcliff as it is, so I may as well help out.

-Justé (Sébastien) O.T. Noire

Salem Noire, Lieutenant Commander of the Blood Spirits

Lieutenant Leon Drekken of House Zezima

OOG-Reece Belmont
  • Chesta
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 134
19 Mar 2014 08:21 #5 by Chesta (Kevin)
Replied by Chesta (Kevin) on topic Public call for help!
You have my help. Call upon me any time you wish this coming feast and after and I shall do the best I can to help.

Chesta Hartwick MazoKisei
  • Raxas
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 14
19 Mar 2014 09:31 #6 by Raxas (Raxas Lonestar)
Replied by Raxas (Raxas Lonestar) on topic Public call for help!
You have my help as needed. Let me know what assistance is needed and I will see it done.

OOG: Randy Werd
Marshal
19 Mar 2014 14:29 #7 by Alexander Silvers (Silversupremacy)
Replied by Alexander Silvers (Silversupremacy) on topic Public call for help!
whilst I may be rather new to trevance, I would certainly not mind assisting with negotiations as you are incapable of payment currently I can write up a suitable contract with a reasonable date for payment or perhaps discuss this other manner of payment you offer

Alexander Wilhelm Silvers IV,
Silvers-Family Heir
Vassal to Dregamire

OOC: Greg Henschel
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
19 Mar 2014 16:11 #8 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic Public call for help!
Sir Jack

There is no reason to begger yourself, and frankly, subjects of Travance who are not committed to assisting other lands should do so for the goodwill it will engender from you. I will see about detailing a few from Pendarvin to help restore civli order in Hellock's Keep.

For the Land, I am

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
  • Goggs
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 226
20 Mar 2014 00:18 - 26 Mar 2014 12:59 #9 by Goggs (coryan)
Replied by Goggs (coryan) on topic Public call for help!
Wotcher Professor,

It's a sad day indeed when the heroes whose adventures we grow up reading about are themselves in need of saving.

If there's anything I can do to assist you, please let me know - I can leave the workshop at a moment's notice if needs be. Should you find yourself wanting for novelties with which to pay your conscripts, I'm certain that we've a few amusing whizzbangs lying about the place; I'll have Sally package them up for travel immediately.

Take care, Professor - I know you'll find a way to fix this. Opus Venare.

For Queen and Country,

- A. C. Goggins
Quartermaster

OOG: Cory W-S
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a Maul."
Last edit: 26 Mar 2014 12:59 by Goggs (coryan).
20 Mar 2014 05:02 #10 by Akira Saralonde (katemariexo)
Replied by Akira Saralonde (katemariexo) on topic Public call for help!
Sir Cypher,
I'm not sure how I could be of use, but I do offer aid in any way I can. Please do let me know if you need anything regarding this.
I would ask for no type of payment in return.

-Akira Saralonde

Akira Saralonde
Treasurer of Ostcliff
OOG: Kaitlyn Bober
  • Pluvious
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 146
20 Mar 2014 07:32 #11 by Pluvious (Pluvious)
Replied by Pluvious (Pluvious) on topic Public call for help!
Let me start by saying thank you to all who stated that they will help, I too would consider a personal favor to me for any who would call me friend or brother to help in this matter.
Father Haroldson thank you for your help you are truly great man, and I am humbled by you actions

Sir Pluvious
Knight Protector of Travance, Castellan to the Baron
Protector of All Physicians & Healers

OOG (Romeo Villanueva)
The following user(s) said Thank You: geezer (geezer), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Thalia Burdorn (abbyl)
  • Jack
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Pi is exactly 3
  • Thank Yous: 308
21 Mar 2014 11:56 #12 by Jack (Keeperofdice)
Replied by Jack (Keeperofdice) on topic Public call for help!
The rally of assistance that has come forth is a testament to our strength and unity. From the bottom of my heart I thank all of you who have decided to take upon this mantle.

To all who have offered help -

What we will be doing is marching in and bringing the streets back to order. Be it through fist or sword or axe. There are times for diplomacy and negotiations, this however, is not one of them.

If you are not martially capable, there will be a second group going in working on providing triage, and medical assistance, and regrettably burial rites, to our subjects that have been injured or killed.

Master Haroldson -

I can only echo the words of Sir Pluvious. But I will add that it is not begging, I am a strong believer in rewards for service, even for the smallest tasks. No word or deed should ever pass by unremarked as time is the greatest thing you can give someone.

And to those who THINK they control Hellock Keep -

You came into our home before and thought you'd take over in small ways. Through murders, robberies, and what have you. You were found guilty of your crimes. We gave you a place to stay, food to eat, and a chance at penance.

This is your warning. Run. And don't ever stop running. I am coming for each and every one of you and I WILL bring you to justice. I promise you, there is no dark corner of this world that you can hide in that I cannot get to. Submit and face punishment or live the rest of your days in fear until I find you and bring the weight of the law down upon you.

The choice is yours.

Ser Jack Siefer
Knight Of Drega'Mire
Head of Research & Development of Kormyre
Sky Marshal
Captain of the K.A.S. Tarrasque

OOG: Gus M.

“Men learn from their failures. I prefer to learn from the failures of others..”
"Sometimes what the world doesn't need is a hero. Sometimes what it needs is a monster."
  • Gwynedd
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 17
21 Mar 2014 12:10 #13 by Gwynedd (Gwynedd)
Replied by Gwynedd (Gwynedd) on topic Public call for help!
Dear Sir Jack

I will be there to offer my aid to heal to fix and help those souls that need to pass on to do so!

In the Light

Gwynedd
OOG: Suzi Shaffer

What do you need of me?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
  • Bat Cooper
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 74
21 Mar 2014 20:42 #14 by Bat Cooper (Cassius23)
Replied by Bat Cooper (Cassius23) on topic Public call for help!
The Templars and Clerics will be dispatched to assist you. We will be in touch very soon or reach out to Bishop Chance.

IC: Bat Cooper

OOC: James Jones
MM
22 Mar 2014 15:21 #15 by Thalia Burdorn (abbyl)
Replied by Thalia Burdorn (abbyl) on topic Public call for help!
Sir Cypher,

I will help in any way that I can. You have my word.

-Thalia

Thalia Stonebar Burdorn
Consul of Kaladonia
Warden of the Phocus
Ambassador to Calasvorin
Manager, Dragon's Claw Inn;

OOG: Abby Leib
  • Chryphex
  • Thank Yous: 14
22 Mar 2014 22:51 - 22 Mar 2014 22:51 #16 by Chryphex (Chryphex)
Replied by Chryphex (Chryphex) on topic Public call for help!
My blade and voice is at your command.

Caleb Jericho
Captain Solomon Thatch
OOG: Michael "Mick" Cucurullo
Last edit: 22 Mar 2014 22:51 by Chryphex (Chryphex).
23 Mar 2014 08:46 #17 by Sanura LeBastion (linzatart112)
Replied by Sanura LeBastion (linzatart112) on topic Public call for help!
Sir Cypher,
I don't know how much help I would be because I am not very good with a sword, but I know I am good enough at magic. I do enjoy stopping bad guys. I can also put some money towards helping you too. Let me know if you want my help!

Sanura LeBastion
(a little picture of a fish is drawn)

~Sanura LeBastion

OOG: Lindsay Hantverk
IG Sanura LeBastion
23 Mar 2014 11:06 #18 by Brunner Von Ritter (Martin Bridge)
Replied by Brunner Von Ritter (Martin Bridge) on topic Public call for help!
My friend Sir Jack,

I have sent you a missive about this opportunity.

OOC Name - Martin Bridge
  • Oren Tenderson
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Be better than you were the day before.
  • Thank Yous: 172
23 Mar 2014 16:15 #19 by Oren Tenderson (Tormy)
Replied by Oren Tenderson (Tormy) on topic Public call for help!
I will be taking three volunteers from the guard to come, and assist in this matter. I would suggest giving the prisoners a chance to give themselves up before running them down. If they do not reply with surrender, it will be treated as a prison break, and they will be brought back by the means needed to do so.

V.C. S. Oren Tenderson

Captain Oren Zero Tenderson of the Royal Baronial Guard of Travance.

OOG- William Bartlett
Marshal
  • Aria
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 215
23 Mar 2014 19:34 #20 by Aria (Aria)
Replied by Aria (Aria) on topic Public call for help!
Sir Cypher,
I have been given leave of Kaledonia to come and assist. Please let me help another way. There is a way to stop this without causing more blood to run in the streets. I will get there and tell you my plan as soon as I am able. No one else need die.

Tari

Dame Tari Zhafirah Stonebar Deldragon of the Order of the Sagewardens
Dean of Arcane Studies of the Darkwood Acadamy of the Metaphysical Arts

Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.  For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure....
  • Bladesworn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 238
23 Mar 2014 20:04 #21 by Bladesworn (Bladesworn)
Replied by Bladesworn (Bladesworn) on topic Public call for help!
From the Code of Laws of the Barony of Travance...

None shall steal, damage, or destroy another’s property.

Whosoever breaks with this law shall be fined in the amount of the damages three-fold. The Barony will remit two-fold to the victim and retain one-fold. If property was stolen and is recoverable, the convicted will restore the property to the victim, and shall be fined twice the full value of the property; one-fold will be remitted to the victim, one-fold to the Barony. If the convicted has broken with this law before, then the convicted will additionally spend from one to three months in the dungeon. If the convicted has broken with this law twice or more before, then the convicted will be publicly executed, will be stripped of all belongings, and upon the decision of the Baron may be exiled or obliterated.

None shall invade the domain of another.

Whosoever breaks with this law shall be fined between ten and twenty gold pieces, one half of which the Barony will remit to the victim. If the convicted has broken with this law before, then the convicted will additionally spend from one to three months in the dungeon. If the convicted has broken with this law twice or more before, then the convicted will be publicly executed, will be stripped of all belongings, and upon the decision of the Baron may be exiled or obliterated.

None shall bring harm or attempt to bring harm to another, excepting in the virtue of defense.

Whosoever breaks with this law shall be fined between ten and twenty gold pieces, one half of which the Barony will remit to the victim. If the harm inflicted was grievous, then the convicted will additionally spend from one to three months in the dungeon and the victim shall be entitled to one belonging of the convicted. If the harm inflicted was mortal, then the convicted will be publicly executed, and the victim shall be entitled to one belonging of the convicted. If the victim of the crime is an Officer of the Barony or one who is of noble title, then the convicted will be publicly executed, will be stripped of all belongings, and upon the decision of the Baron may be exiled or obliterated. If the convicted has broken with this law before, then the convicted will be publicly executed, will be stripped of all belongings, and upon the decision of the Baron may be exiled or obliterated.

None shall attempt to escape from lawful detainment or imprisonment.

Whosoever breaks with this law shall be publicly executed, shall be stripped of all belongings, and upon the decision of the Baron may be exiled or obliterated.

The criminals who were confined within the dungeons of Hellock Keep have broken these laws by their very action of rioting, escaping confinement, & taking over of Hellock Keep. These crimes are in addition to whatever crime (or crimes) thy were found guilty of that caused their initial imprisonment. These criminals are already in the midst of their 2nd offense.

I ask Sir Cypher and VCS Tenderson to review carefully if an opportunity for surrender for these criminals is really feasible and the punishment that they must enact for these most heinous of crimes.

IG: Tyran Radley
Vassal of Alisandria
OOG: Paul Y.
23 Mar 2014 22:37 - 23 Mar 2014 22:38 #22 by Gabrian Grottings (E.B)
Replied by Gabrian Grottings (E.B) on topic Public call for help!
It is not my place to say what should or shouldn't be done with these criminals but if your neighborhood is plagued by a mob of curs there are two things you can do:

You can kill them or you can discipline them.

One removes a problem and the other gives you a pack of trained and well behaved dogs to be used for any number of tasks.

I promise you, even old dogs set in their wicked ways can learn new tricks given the right discipline and conditioning.

Eli
RP Marshal
Last edit: 23 Mar 2014 22:38 by Gabrian Grottings (E.B).
24 Mar 2014 02:02 - 05 Apr 2014 06:04 #23 by Brunner Von Ritter (Martin Bridge)
Replied by Brunner Von Ritter (Martin Bridge) on topic Public call for help!
[strike]Sir Cypher. It would be with much pleasure that I have been released by Master Edwin from duties in Pendarvin to perform civil service in Hellock Keep for a moon. I await your instruction. I ask no physical payment, only the token of a favor to grant later.[/strike]

*written in a hasty scrawl underneath the struck-off text*
I have been ask to perform duties within Pendarvin. If ye have any enquiry, ask Master Haroldson.

OOC Name - Martin Bridge
Last edit: 05 Apr 2014 06:04 by Brunner Von Ritter (Martin Bridge).
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.762 seconds