Drega'mire's Artisan Works

• Aleister
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 1504
03 Apr 2014 15:53 #1 by Aleister (Aleister)
Drega'mire's Artisan Works was created by Aleister (Aleister)
One of the things Drega'mire has always prided itself on is our very diverse workforce. Recently, however, we have not done much in the way of speaking outward about the types of goods or services we have to offer. Below are listed the services through Magic forces that I can offer. At a later point, Belegchand will have a list of further goods and services that we, as a whole, offer.

Sorcery
The Prices listed will not include the cost of the additional essences required. If they are provided by the buyer, the fee will be waived. Otherwise, the additional cost will be as per market value (between 10-20 gold). Ritual tethering requires an available runic mantle or Artificer's creation. Tethered rituals will last up to half a year longer than standard rituals.

Gabriel's Ward - 15 gold - This ritual will prevent others without the password from getting into the room or building it is placed upon. Unless it's power is tethered, it's effects will only last between 1-4 weeks.

Arcane Spell Ward - 30 gold - Magic designed to protect from magic. The personal ward will protect you from all but the most powerful of arcane spells when activated. It's power is finite, so it is best to activate before entering battle. Unless tethered, it will only last between 6-8 weeks.

Minor Transmutation - 15 gold - This ritual can change minor parts of who you are. Be it stronger, the ability to see in the dark or slight affinity to arcane power. Unless tethered, it will only last between 1-4 weeks.

Major Transmutation - 30 gold - Unlike the minor transmutation, this will change the entire structure of your body. Unless tethered, it will only last between 6-8 weeks.

Spell Transmutation - 45 gold - Enhances arcane spells for additional effects. When activated, a specific spell's design may be augmented. Best activated at the beginning of a battle. Unless tethered, it will only last between 10-12 weeks.

Dimensional Gateway - 20 gold - When activated, this will open a doorway to the point of original casting, allowing the user and two others to step through to the other side. Given the nature of this ritual, it requires a more powerful arcane essence. Unless tethered, it will only last between 6-8 weeks.

Lord Admiral Aleister Demirosz, the Phoenix

-Steve Oros
Assistant Director
  • Nicoletta
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 442
03 Apr 2014 20:20 #2 by Nicoletta (fyperia)
Replied by Nicoletta (fyperia) on topic Drega'mire's Artisan Works
In addition to the Lord's Sorcery, I can offer a variety of Divine blessings. The same principles of the Sorcery apply; the power may be tethered in a similar fashion, and I require Essence to perform these Ceremonies. If you are unable to provide the Essence required, I may not be able to perform the Ceremony immediately; contacting me ahead of time can almost always guarantee I will be able to.

Rune of Divinity - 15 gold - This will grant one the ability to fight with the power of the divine. Its power will fade rapidly if not linked with an item capable of containing it.

Divine Vestments - 30 gold - This will render one immune to being knocked unconscious. Its power will fade within two cycles of the moon if untethered.

Rune of Divine Storing - 45 gold - This rune will allow a Prayer cast upon it to be invoked at a later time. Its power will fade within three cycles of the moon if untethered.

Ceremonial Gargoyle - 15 gold - This Gargoyle will protect an area or altar that is under attack. It will return to its statue form rapidly if not linked to a mantle.

Holy Grounds - 30 gold - All Healing and Divine abilities can be cast on holy grounds more easily. The blessing will only last up to two cycles of the moon if not linked to a mantle.

Sanctified Grounds - 45 gold - Invoking this sanctuary will end all violence in the area, and prevent more from occurring. An area may only be made hallowed for three cycles of the moon if not linked to a mantle.

Rite of All Seeing - 20 gold - This rite will grant the ability to see the unseen, as well as Divine auras; it also allows one to discern information on a target. This power will last no more than two cycles of the moon if not tethered.

I can attempt to divine information from the Gods as well, but due to the nature of Divine beings, the requirements for a successful divination can be very different from the other ceremonies; it is not always guaranteed to succeed. This can be arranged separately.

OOG: Zelda Turqman
  • GJSchaller
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
03 Apr 2014 20:53 #3 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Replied by GJSchaller (GJSchaller) on topic Drega'mire's Artisan Works
Are you willing to work in barter, such as an Artificer's Mark or Orange Sorcery, in return for services?

In service to the Art,

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
  • Aleister
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 1504
06 Apr 2014 21:56 #4 by Aleister (Aleister)
Replied by Aleister (Aleister) on topic Drega'mire's Artisan Works
While we will offer trade for services, the preference is monetary.
If you would like to arrange for rituals ahead of time, please do not hesitate to make your requests.

Letters may be sent to the Manor in Oringard or, within a week of Her Excellency's Feast, sent to my room at the Dragon's Claw Inn.

Lord Admiral Aleister Demirosz, the Phoenix

-Steve Oros
Assistant Director
  • Jack
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Pi is exactly 3
  • Thank Yous: 308
07 Apr 2014 04:20 #5 by Jack (Keeperofdice)
Replied by Jack (Keeperofdice) on topic Drega'mire's Artisan Works
I know Clove was looking to have some things done and while he doesn't really have money, I believe he is the only one currently that can make Scourge Dolls, Druidic Runes, and various other rituals that are Druidic in nature. Would you be willing to trade in those as well?

Ser Jack Siefer
Knight Of Drega'Mire
Head of Research & Development of Kormyre
Sky Marshal
Captain of the K.A.S. Tarrasque

OOG: Gus M.

“Men learn from their failures. I prefer to learn from the failures of others..”
"Sometimes what the world doesn't need is a hero. Sometimes what it needs is a monster."
  • Swyft
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
  • Thank Yous: 339
07 Apr 2014 13:46 #6 by Swyft (agentswift)
Replied by Swyft (agentswift) on topic Drega'mire's Artisan Works
I will never refuse anyone asking me for healing of any kind, of course.
I also have the ability to sustain one's life a bit longer should something untoward land you in the dirt in critical condition.

Simply find me if these are things you need. I ask nothing in return, but donations are always welcomed. Most especially those lovely potions that restore healing powers!

I also craft Healing Salves!

Dame Swyft T. Glitterfang-Johnson-Ludwig
-Knight of Corvancia
- Carnifex of Aguara
- Designer of Stonefall Couture: "Because you're never too bad to look good!"

(OOG: Renée Day)
07 Apr 2014 16:37 - 07 Apr 2014 16:38 #7 by Chris McKenzie (cgmckenzie)
Replied by Chris McKenzie (cgmckenzie) on topic Drega'mire's Artisan Works
From the "desk" of Grobspit Snaggletooth G.D.S.

If you are looking for healing, I recommend you seek out a qualified medical professional. Unlike some people who, despite being ever so cuddly and skinably fuzzy, lack a medical degree from the finest institution on Arawyn, I am a qualified medical professional! I can fix all manner of bumps, bruises, cuts, lacerations, amputations, insanities, accidental poisonings, intentional poisonings, diseases, and decapitations, plus I'll clean your teeth while I'm in there!

On that note, I am proud to announce that I have finally perfected my technique for restoring life to the dead! Provided your body hasn't been ravaged too horribly by time, I have a special mixture of chemicals, boxed lightning, and replacement parts to get you alive and kicking again*! This process is, of course, rather expensive, but there is no price too high for a second chance at life**! Payment plans are available***! So, if it looks like you are about to die, tell your murderer to kindly drop your body off at my offices after he is done teaching you a lesson!

Tell your friends!

Grobspit Snaggletooth G.D.S.

*purely metaphorical, your new life will be full of bed rest and reduced motor functions. I make no promises on your ability to kick after the procedure.
**extra fees will be incurred if: subject is missing body parts, the subject requires additional resources or technical knowledge, the subject has been badly damaged, the skin is broken, the subject gets blood on the doctor's smock, or the subject is overly dead.
***Plan: you pay me

OOG: Chris
IG: Benjamin Daimler
IG: Grobspit Snaggletooth G.D.S
Last edit: 07 Apr 2014 16:38 by Chris McKenzie (cgmckenzie).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clove (Mark), Chukklez (Chukklez), Faila (Faila), Kanas Whisperwood Silverfang (midgetelf), Dame Clytie Silverfang (itsgonnabemay)
  • Rowan Uidhir
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Beans, beans, the musical fruit...
  • Thank Yous: 145
21 May 2014 11:41 #8 by Rowan Uidhir (Teresa)
Replied by Rowan Uidhir (Teresa) on topic Drega'mire's Artisan Works
I will testify to Drega'Mire's services: They provide top-of-the-shelf service for very reasonable fees (and thanks to Lord Aleister I can finally reach the top shelf!). I encourage you to make appointments with these noble folk and take advantage of their offers!

Signed and Sung,
Rowan Uidhir
(I was not paid to say this. I am merely a satisfied customer)

(OOG) Teresa Amore
  • Seámus Aeislin
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Glaine ár gcroí! Neart ár ngéag! Beart de réir ár mbriathar!
  • Thank Yous: 30
21 May 2014 13:24 - 21 May 2014 13:25 #9 by Seámus Aeislin (Seámus_Aeislin)
Replied by Seámus Aeislin (Seámus_Aeislin) on topic Drega'mire's Artisan Works
In keeping with Rowan's testimonial, I too must give accolades to Lord Aleister. I provided him with essences and he provided me with a gateway. It is so great a boon to my efforts with the Northern War that will allow me to return quickly to resupply that I feel guilty having paid only market value for the ritual.

Once again, Lord Tartaros, if you see this, you have my thanks and that of my men.

- Brother Seámus of Clan MacInnes, Guard-Captain of Winterdark

IG:
Main - Sir Seámus Aeislin of the Clan MacInnes

Alt - Boryev Solvei, Baro of the Solvei Kampania
#bigtomdidnuffinwrong
OOG - Shane Johnson
Monster Marshal
Last edit: 21 May 2014 13:25 by Seámus Aeislin (Seámus_Aeislin).
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.737 seconds