Looking to acquire Brilliant Cut Gems

• GJSchaller
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
11 Apr 2014 16:31 #1 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Looking to acquire Brilliant Cut Gems was created by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
I am looking to acquire Brilliant Cut Gems, specifically smaller ones that are valued at 50 gold pieces or less.

Because of the nature of their use to Artificers, I am willing to offer double their value in credit with my services. That is, if you bring me a 50 gold gem, I will give you 100 gold in credit towards making or enhancing armor and weapons, or crafting runes for you.

You may post here, or seek me out at the April feast.

In service to the Art,

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
15 Apr 2014 23:22 #2 by Mother Marika (Ophelia)
Replied by Mother Marika (Ophelia) on topic Looking to acquire Brilliant Cut Gems
Gideon,

I will not be in attendance at the April Feast, but if you still are in need of such gems in May, seek me out.

Mother Marika.

Master Marika Korsova Laurent Belmont
Priestess of Galmachis
Soul Warden
Shadow Hunter
"For eternity."

Doctor Winifred Sterling
"Oh dear...now I'll have to cut it out...again..."

OOG- Samantha Maksoud
Logistics Marshal

"Intelligence is the wife, imagination is the mistress, memory is the servant."-Victor Hugo
  • GJSchaller
01 May 2014 15:04 #3 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Replied by GJSchaller (GJSchaller) on topic Re:Looking to acquire Brilliant Cut Gems
I should also note, I am looking to obtain a large quantity of smaller, non-brilliant gems, as well. If you would like to convert your gems to coin, or to credit with me, please let me know and I will give you market value, or double market value in credit.

In service to the Art,

Steward of Elvalion
01 May 2014 22:58 #4 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
Replied by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042) on topic Looking to acquire Brilliant Cut Gems
If you have trouble locating Knight Protector Gideon and have gems of any cut you wish to turn into gold or other accouterments of daily life, please find me at Market Faire. I will take them off your hands and I'm sure they will end up going to Gideon anyway.

-V

Gunnar Gunnarson, Medicine Man
--
OOG: Joe Hines
Former Development Officer
  • GJSchaller
20 May 2014 10:14 #5 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Replied by GJSchaller (GJSchaller) on topic Re:Looking to acquire Brilliant Cut Gems
Thank you to everyone who offered gems to me at the May feast. I was able to meet my goals for that weekend.

I am currently in need for a quantity of gems in the 30 to 50 Gold Piece range. While I can still use larger ones as well, they will be wasted if i do not have the smaller ones first.

As usual, I will offer fair market value in gold, or double market value in credit, for Brilliant Cut Gems.

In service to the Art,

Steward of Elvalion
  • Jorik
  • Thank Yous: 45
23 May 2014 23:40 #6 by Jorik (rjvanscoten)
Replied by Jorik (rjvanscoten) on topic Re:Looking to acquire Brilliant Cut Gems
I wish I knew where such treasures could be found. Tell me what line of work pays in such things, for looting the bodies of my enemies surely does not...

Jorik Wulfsbane
Man of the North
Private of the Baronial Guard
Vassal to Pendarvin
OOG: Jeremiah V.
  • GJSchaller
24 May 2014 15:39 #7 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
You would be surprised, Jorik. Such gems were found on some of the deep dwarf assassins the month they tried to attack us.

That being said, they are usually found in caches and hoards during adventure, rather than as pocket treasure.

Steward of Elvalion
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.550 seconds